Your crush /sibling find out- Zane

Zane's POV: 

"STOP IT!"

"NO,  YOU STOP IT!" I walked to the kitchen to see what the backchat could be about. Cole and y/n were on either sides of the table, each with a bag of flour in their hands. I couldn't help but notice a mysterious glint in my sisters eyes, it's something I only notice when she's with Cole. Her face also goes a bright red colour. Perhaps, Cole and y/n have taken a certain liking to each other. I must remember to ask them about it after dinner. 

~Time skip ~

Cole's POV:

I can't stop thinking about her. I train, her. I eat, her. I sleep, her. She's all I ever think about. I think I've fallen for Y/n Julien. It should surprise me that I can fall for someone this hard, but it doesn't ; she's perfect. Every single thing about her is perfection: her hair, her smile, that little crinkle by her eyes when she gets excited. And her laugh! It's like this soft melody that makes you all warm and fuzzy inside. 

"Cole?" A hand waved in front of my face. 

"Hm?" I looked up and saw y/n in front of me, wearing Disney pyjamas and a stitch oodie. She looks so adorable with the hood up. 

"You okay? You've been standing outside your door for the last 5 minutes just staring at your handle" she said

"Oh, yeah. I - I was just errm... it doesn't matter " I stuttered. Why? How can she mak me this nervous? 

"Okay" she chirped, " by the way, Zane said he wanted to see us. I'm not too sure why but I was just heading over to his room now. Are you coming?" 

"Yeah sure, lead the way love" I smirked, seeing her blush at the new nickname. 

Your POV:

(I know, another POV. But bear with me, we're getting to the good parts) 

Love?! Love?!! Cole just called me love! No words can explain how happy I am right now. I've got to be chill though. I don't want to scare him off by hard-core fangirling in the middle of the hall. When we got to Zane's room, I knocked twice before entering, Cole behind me.

"Hey Zane! What's up?" I asked. 

"Well, little sister, it has come to my attention that you and Cole have taken a certain liking towards each other " Zane explained. 

I quickly side glanced at Cole to see him already looking at me, causing us both to blush furiously. "Am I correct?" Zane questioned. 

"Y - yes" Cole spoke. 

" Yup" I answered. 

"Well, now that that's done-" Zane said, opening his arm panel and turning his funny switch off. 

"Oh you little bast-" . Before I could say anymore, Cole's hand covered my mouth and he threw me over his shoulder. He walked out of my brothers room and into his. Cole placed me on his bed and went into his bathroom.  Now is my chance! When he wasn't looking, I jumped up from my place on his bed and tried to make a run for Zane's room.

Key word: tried.

"Oh no you don't " Cole chuckled, before picking me up and laying down with me on his bed. 

"Cole, what are you doing?" I whined, "let me go ".

"One ", he started, " We both know that if I let you go, you're going to go pummel your brother. Two, I'm cuddling with my girlfriend ". 

"Girlfriend?" I whispered, slowly moving my head into the crook of his neck, " I like it".

"Of course you do, darling,  I'm just too irresistible " he joked.

"Just shut up and hug me Brookestone ".