A day out- Lloyd

Lloyd's POV:

"Y/n. Y/n. Y/n. Y/n" . I poked y/n in the ribs several times to wake her up. 

"5 more minutes, mum" she groaned and rolled over. 

I chuckled and pulled the duvet cover off her, " wow. I know i was the older twin, but not by at least 40 years ".

Y/n shot up out of bed and hit me with a pillow, "WE'RE THE SAME AGE!" She yelled. Ouch! Pillows are meant to be soft but that was really hard.

"Okay, fine then. I guess you won't want to spend a full day with me then". I started walking towards the door with a smirk on my face, "no, really, it's fine. The pillow said it all".

Y/n jumped on my back and headbutted me playfully, " A full day?! Really?! Oh my god I can't freaking believe it " she squealed. 

"If you wanna go anywhere with me, get changed. I don't want people thinking my sisters a weirdo" I said. 

"Okay! BYE!" 

Before I knew it, y/n was back in her room and a door was in my face. I can't wait for her to see what I have planned.

Your POV:

(Your outfit) 

(Your outfit) 

I can't belive I'm spending a full day with Lloyd! This is gonna be awesome! Uncle doesn't think I'm ready to go on any missions yet so I barely see Lloyd. I wonder what he has planned. I left my room and walked to the deck to find Lloyd waiting for me on his dragon. 

"Took you long enough. You still look like you just rolled out of bed" Lloyd teased.

"Oh shut it, Goldilocks " I retorted.

Lloyd helped me onto his dragon and we made our way into ninjago city. "Where are we going?" I yelled over the wind. 

"It's a surprise " Lloyd replied. 

Before long, we landed on a roof and jumped down into the alleyway below. "Come on" Lloyd said and covered my eyes.

"Lloyd, I can't see anything " I exclaimed. 

I could practically hear Lloyd smirking behind me, " well duh. That's kinda the point, you daft dimbo".

Two minutes later we came to a stop and I could hear music playing somewhere. "And open " Lloyd beamed and took  his hands away from my eyes.

"Argh! Oh my god! You're the best brother ever! I love you! I love you! I love you!" I yelled, jumping up and down with excitement.

"Okay okay" Lloyd laughed and put his hands on my shoulders, "you just gonna stand there and jump around like a lunatic or go read som comics?" He asked. 

"COMICS! COMICS! COMICS!" I screamed, grabbing his hand and pulling him into the comic library.

(Don't know if there's a library just for comics but oh well, there is now 😂)

Lloyd and I spent hours reading comics with each other. He even acted one out to me which did earn a few glances but oh well, it was hilarious. 

We left the library, checking out some comics on the way. "Come on Brownie. One more stop to go" Lloyd said and helped me back on his dragon.

I gasped, " Brownie?! You haven't called me that in ages!" 

"I know " Lloyd replied, " remember when we were little and mum got mad at you because we found you stealing brownies from the fridge at 3 in the morning?!!" Lloyd laughed. 

"Yes! It wasn't my fault though. I was hungry " I giggled. 

"Right, here we are" Lloyd announced and slid off his dragon, helping me down. 

"Oh my-" 

I turned back to look at Lloyd

I turned back to look at Lloyd. "I thought you would want to see how beautiful and strong light can be. Considering it is your element and all" he said. 

" It's perfect! " I gasped, and sat down next to Lloyd on top of the billboard. I put my head on his shoulder as he gave me a side hug, "Thanks for a great day Lloyd. I didn't realise how much I've missed you lately " I sighed.

"Even though you don't like me saying it, you're still my baby sister. I'm going to try spend more time with you from now on" Lloyd replied.