"He is inside, Are you ready?" Officer Min asked. Both of them took a deep breath and nodded their heads like obedient kids. Their minds are blank.

Officer Min opened the door and entered. Two brothers are entered behind them. They saw a boy sleeping on the couch back facing them. He wear black hoodie with grey sweatpants. Both of them stare at him good time. Officer Min glanced at the two boys and went towards the sleeping one. He shake his shoulder a bit in attempt to wake him up. The little boy groaned and,

"What the fuck is it now, Anymore fucking surprises. Gladly I've enough of your made-up stories!" He shouted at the officer and face him. Officer Min got angry, he demand respect but not in front of Kim Yoongi. He got no guts to shout at mafia's younger brother in front him.

Kevin saw unfamiliar figures in the room. "Did you get another officers to taunt me? Why you can't leave me alone for god sake. I hate elders, you know" He again ranted. Jin and Suga shocked looking at the familiar figure. He almost like Jungkook. The time stopped for a moment for both. Despite the boy's shouting they look at the boy.

"Jungwoo -ya, baby are you okay?" Jin asked softly getting closer to the boy now sitting on the couch.

"Who the fuck is Jungwoo? I'm Kevin. Who the hell are you?" Kevin snapped. Yoongi will kill anyone who disrespect his only hyung like that, but not his baby brother.

"Kevin, They are your brothers." Officer Rodriguez revealed. Kevin gaze at Jin's and Suga's faces. He felt something but shrugged it off.

"Bitch! Why can't shout your filthy mouth and stop saying nonsense" Kevin shouted. He is angry. Angry with everything. Jin and Suga exchange puzzled glances, seeing unexpected challenge ahead.

Jin underrated by Kevin's defensive response stepped closer, "Kevin I know it's lot to take in, But we are actually your brothers!" Jin exclaimed.

"Fuck you, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE"

"Listen kid, calm yourself down first. You are worked yourself up" Suga said in his cold tone.

"Worked up myself huh! Do one thing place me in a orphanage, I'll be happy then. You don't want a burden in your life right.? How easy?" Kevin said laughingly.

"We'll leave you guys alone" Said officer Rodriguez and left from there. Kevin stare at them until the door closes. Not to mention His heart beat rose. He is again alone with strangers that claim they are his brothers.

"You are not a burden to us Jungwoo. You are our little brother" Suga said examining Kevin's face. He can say he is a photocopy of Jungkook if he get some fat. The boy is skinny. But the doe eyes are same. Hell! he don't want any DNA to confirm he is his lil brother. He felt familiar and try to remember, but he couldn't remember.

They can't believe they are meeting their brother after 10 years. They just careless about his rudeness. They are in cloud nine. 

"Stop calling me that! I'm KEVIN. You heard me K.E.V.I.N." He said. Jin sighed but tried.

"Your real name is Kim Jungwoo. You are our brother baby" Jin said softly.

"I'm not. I don't want a family. I'm fine on my own. You can leave me alone" Kevin again said.

"We're your family baby. We miss you a lot. we can't leave you alone" Jin nearly pleaded. This only make Kevin furious. He rose up from his couch and face them,

"Listen, You guys better leave me alone for god sake. You guys are fucking annoying." Kevin rudely said.

"You might not like it kid. But you are coming with us. It's good you accept that and complied." Suga said in his cold voice. Kevin look down and try again.