Good girls go bad - 24

Kamryn Stones

She was holding it for me just like I told her to, I was honestly surprised at how well she was keeping herself together. She wanted me badly enough to hand over herself to me and it was liberating.

"You're taking it so well baby."

I watched as her grip on my neck got rougher and her nails were digging into my skin harder than before, her eyelashes fluttered while she was trying her best not to close her eyes.

Come on Maddy close your eyes.

The praisal was driving her insane, if only I knew that was her weakness before.

She inhaled and tilted her head back while moaning my name so I gently kissed the spot under her ear on her neck and kissed up her jaw to her mouth.

When our faces were level she closed her eyes and that's when I lost it, I grabbed her throat and threw her onto her back on the bed.

"What did I say?"

"Wh-"

I could tell she didn't expect that so I squeezed her throat a little and I thought she wouldn't be into that but instead she just smiled slightly and tried to hide it.

Her hand made its way to grab mine and she squeezed harder for me, "if you're gonna do that, atleast do it properly."

"Watch your tone, I was being nice and doing it gently."

"I'm sure you were, but as for me watching my tone why don't you make me."

I smirked and placed kisses on her neck again before slamming two fingers inside of her as I went to kiss her, she moaned straight into my mouth and I couldn't help but to be satisfied.

She was at my disposal.

"Say that again."

She went to speak but I did the same thing again.

"What was that? I can't hear you. Use your words for me."

She grabbed my shoulders and pulled me down so my body was closer to hers, I carried on what I was doing and her hand caressed my cheek before holding my face, looking into my eyes and kissing me.

Her eyes were completely taken over with pleasure and it was gorgeous to see.

She was gorgeous. Her entire body was crafted by gods.

"Kamryn-"

I circled her clit at the same time as I was moving my fingers inside of her and her legs twitched on either side of me.

"That's my name baby."

"I-"

"Who do you belong to?"

She huffed because she knew what she got herself into it.

"I'm waiting."

I slowed down my movements and her face swapped to one filled with desperation.

"You."

"Say it louder."

I went faster and harder, her back arched into me and her legs were shaking. She was mine and everyone needed to know it. I don't care what neighbours could hear her right now, I wanted EVERYONE to hear her. I wanted everyone to know she was mine.

"I'm yours, I belong to you."

I smirked as I kissed her again, "that's my good girl."

Those words alone were enough to send her over the edge as a tonne of cuss words blurted out her mouth and I felt her orgasm ripple through her like an ocean wave.

She's mine.

I waited until she calmed down a little and lay kisses on her body while watching her face to make sure she was okay, when she relaxed a little I took my fingers out and put them in my own mouth while she was watching me.

I cleaned my fingers and she looked so desperate it was cute.

"Taste good?" She asked.

"So good, you have no idea."

She hummed and looked at me, "taste me properly, or are you too scared you'll get addicted?"

It took me a minute to process what she just said, I was thinking about it until I heard her giggle and it brought me out of my trance.

She went to sit up but I pushed her down by her shoulders.

"I didn't say I was done."

"Kam I was joking you don't need to-"

I lowered my head down to her thighs and laughed a little as she inhaled heavily.

"What do you want me to do?"

She looked down at me as I grabbed her thighs and pulled her closer to me gently, "put your mouth to better use... please."

"Is that you using your manners?"

She smiled a little and laughed, "don't get used to it."

"I think I might."

She went to speak and hesitated, "go slow please."

I nodded and looked at her, "tell me to stop and I will."

She nodded back at me and I placed a kiss on her thigh before moving my head right where she wanted me. I went slowly like she asked which isn't usually my style but she deserves it.

I carried on my pace for a few minutes until she tried to sit up and I pushed her back down while intertwining our fingers together and holding them by her side.

"That feels so good."

Her stomach was rising and falling quicker than before but I didn't go any faster, I was waiting for her to tell what to do.
Her fingers tightened around mine and her other hand founds its way into my hair and she tugged on it the closer she got.

Ask Madison, just ask.

"Fuck- Kam-"

Her voice barely came out, it sounded like she was already holding it in.

I hummed and the vibrations went straight through her core.

"Can I cum?"

I looked up at her and her eyes were screwed shut while her mouth hung open a little.

"Please."

I hummed another yes and she let herself loose, her legs squeezed my head a bit before she let her back drop flat and pulled my head up by my chin.

I let her kiss me a couple times with our hands still on eachothers before she pulled away and let out a breath of air.

"You know that thing called oxygen? yeah I need it to breathe."

I laughed as she said it and kissed her again so she'd stop talking,
"You did good."

She smiled and kissed me once more.

"Thank you."