Use me- 23

Madison Snow

I needed her hands on every part of my body, I wanted all of her. I wanted her to want me bad enough to do something about it. I knew she was going to hear me, but I didn't expect her to do anything about it.

I didn't expect this.

Her hands were pinning my wrists down above my head as she leant over my body, her own being between my legs. She was built like a goddess.

Her stomach just about touched mine as she leant down and I was in awe of how toned she was. Everytime she inhaled I felt her skin brush against mine and it was making it almost unbearable with how badly I wanted her.

I could feel her breathing on my neck so I turned my head slightly to give her better access. She placed a singular kiss on my neck and smiled into it before placing one on my cheek. Our faces were inches apart as her hand grazed my shoulder and slid the towel off me.

"Are you sure you want this?"

"More than anything."

"I don't go gentle Maddy."

"Then don't," she looked at me seriously as I spoke, "do whatever you want to me."

She smirked a little and hovered her lips in front of mine but I got too impatient and leant forward myself to make the connection. I wanted her.

She was greedy, almost devouring me. God I want her to devour me.

Her lips fit mine perfectly, she was slow enough that I'd want more but quick enough that I didn't want to go faster. She knew me better than I knew myself at this point.

She let go of my wrists to hold herself up so I took the opportunity to add my tongue into it, she fought for a minute before letting me have control over it and I couldn't help but smile.

Once she felt me smile something inside of her clicked, I pulled away and wrapped my arms around her neck and her eyes were completely crystallised. She was looking at me like I belonged to her and I loved it.

Her finger traced down my side and down my leg, only to come back up and slide from the top of my chest down my stomach, she skipped my centre and traced it further down my leg. Her hand was moving so painfully slow I could kill her.

"Kamryn."

I tried to make my voice stern and it totally failed but it made her look at me.

"Please."

She kissed my neck again, "please what? keep talking."

Her kisses got harsher on my neck, it was definitely going to mark but she didn't seem to care right now and neither did I.

"What- Did- I- just- say?" She asked between kisses and bites, her tongue traced each one afterwards to ease the pain.

I sighed and grabbed both sides of her head before aggressively kissing her and flipping my body on top of hers. My legs landed on either side of her waist with my hands tangling into her hair, tugging at it whenever I didn't get what I wanted.

I felt my bottom lip between her teeth and she pulled it with her when she moved her head away, "you'll regret that."

I rolled my eyes on reflex and her hand gripped my throat quicker than I could've imagined, I went to speak but her hand tightened to the point she was controlling my breathing.

"What was that pretty girl?"

She loosened her grip, "I'm yours-"

"What?" She looked so puzzled.

"I'm your pretty girl."

The smile that took over her was enough to make this worth it. I grabbed her hand and moved it closer to my core but she hesitated and looked at my finger. My ring finger?

Oh my god, My purity ring.

I gently took it off and placed it on her ring finger, "now please fuck me."

"I don't want you to hate me."

"I already do," she looked down but I tilted her head up with my finger. "Give me a reason to love you..."

She paused, "I don't want you to hate me for taking this from you-"

I shushed her with my finger and smirked a little, "it's not taking, I'm giving myself to you."

Within the next few seconds her finger was circling my clit slowly, painfully slow. "Seriously? That's what you were waiting for."

She kissed me so I would stop speaking and whispered against my skin, "you just handed your body to me on a platter baby."

Her fingers moved faster as I went to speak so the only thing that came out was a hushed breath that went straight into her mouth. I placed my hands on both of her shoulders and around the back of her neck to hold myself up.

I let my eyes flicker shut from the pleasure and she only went quicker, "every time you close your eyes I'm gonna speed up, don't fucking look away from me."

She inserted her middle finger into my entrance and held my thigh with her other hand, she pumped at a steady speed but she stuck to her word. So every time I shut my eyes for even a second she went faster and she went harder. I could feel how cold my ring was every time she moved.

"You feel so fucking good."

Her name kept falling from my lips as she added a second finger and my nails were marking crescent moon shapes into her skin. "Kam-"

"You're such a whore for me."

I felt the butterflies in my stomach, it was like I could feel her in my stomach. "I- fuck- Kam-"

"That's not a very nice word to come out of such a pretty mouth," She said as her thumb grazed my bottom lip. She went harder and my legs started shaking around her thighs, I was barely holding myself up and I was so close to reaching my orgasm.

"Please-"

"You still don't fucking get it do you?"

This felt way too good to even give her an answer.

"You're all fucking mine aren't you?"

"I-"

The ache between my legs was only growing more and more to the point I needed my release more than anything. She was right when she said she didn't do gentle, but God knew I wanted her to go harder right now.

Just fucking go harder.

My back arched into her and I moaned into her mouth as my grip tightened more than before.

I whimpered, "don't stop."

Only to feel her lips attach themselves to mine a few times while she went rougher.

Yes.

"Just like that baby?"

I nodded and moaned even louder, she had me right where she wanted me. "Oh fuck- I'm gonna"

"No you're not."

Her voice was stern and made me shiver. "I can't- not again."

"You can and you will, or I'm gonna fuck you so many times that your legs won't recover."

"Kam please"

"You can do it, I know you can."

Her encouragement was driving me insane, "hold it for me baby, hold it and I'll give you what you're craving so badly."

Her. I was craving her. I need her.

I've needed her for as long as I can remember.

I want her in any form that I can get her.

"Please baby-"

"That's my good girl."
_________

Ask and you shall receive.