Earn me- 20

Kamryn Stones

If someone just wants to knock me out cold right now it'd be so appreciated because-

"You should've seen your face, you were so going to kill her-"

"Oh Maddy please marry me, I'm in love with you-"

They are both going to get a smack.

"Will you shut up?"

"Are you asking or telling?"

"Both-"

"Then no"
"Then no"

I rested my head on the table and sighed. "I hate you both."

Omari and Kehlani laughed and high fived each other, "just admit it, you're jealous of Sienna, new girl just waltzes in and steals your girl-"

"She's not my girl-"

"But you want her to be."

"As I was saying, Sienna steals your girl and has her hands all over her, hugs, cuddles, pick ups, she offers her lifts to and from-"

"Madison doesn't accept them."

"So you have been paying attention then."

"Oh my god I'm going to stab myself."

They both laughed again.

"Admit itttt."

"Come on, we cannot keep doing this."

"You're whipped"

"I'm not whipped- " they both gave me a really look so I lifted my head up and sighed, "fine. She's gorgeous. But I can't go there."

"Why not?"

"I've been horrible to her since the moment we met-"

"Only cause you found her attractive and hated her boyfriend. It's different now."

"She trusts you, she let you in her house and let you walk her home drunk."

"Not to mention your little let me touch you at the party."

"Oh fuck off."

We looked over to the doors as Sienna, Lukas, Arielle and Madison walked in. These two better shut up now.

"Ready?"

I looked at them confused as Kehlani sat on Omari's lap and he winked at Arielle who nodded her head.

Kehlani spoke first, "I can't stop looking at you."

"You can't say that and not let me touch you."

I know for a fact that Madison can hear this. I want the entire ground to just eat me up whole.

"Please marry me, I love you."

"Mwah mwah mwah"

I rested my elbows on the table and covered my face in embarrassment, they were speaking louder on purpose and there were loads of people in the canteen already. I could feel my face heat up the closer Madison got and I hated it.