Truth or dare- 14

Kamryn Stones

This party could not get any worse.

I saved Snow from that stupid fucking boy who thinks it's okay to lay hands on a girl without her permission. I could have actually killed him on the spot, he's lucky that he only got a punch.

Although having doing boxing for 6 years of my life, I'd say that he will be hurting for the next few weeks.

Currently we were all sat down on the sofas, drunk and out of it. Madison drank after the whole jock scenario and surprisingly she's a heavyweight so it didn't effect her as much as the rest of us.

Although, she never drinks so it was a bit confusing why she decided to now.

She ended up sat on the armrest to my right and Lukas and Kehlani were on the left sat down on the cushions. Omari and Arielle couldn't keep their hands off each other so sat opposite us on the other sofa with a few of the others from the party all gathered around and dancing.

"Okay Arielle, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

I didn't even have to think about this one, "give a lap dance to the hottest person in the room for 60 seconds."

Arielle's eyes widen and I can feel Madison looking at me, "easy peasy."

I didn't expect Arielle to be spontaneous or extroverted at all but that's exactly what she was. She did the dare like it was nothing even with everyone watching, if that was me I'd be shitting it.

"Madison"

Her friend looked at her with a smirk, "dare."

That's a bold choice from her.

Kehlani jumped in, "sit on the lap of the person you fancy the most in this room."

She looked at Kehlani and then at Lukas who nodded encouragingly, what the hell was going on?

"Facing them."

Madison put her arm around my shoulder and lowered herself down onto my body, her legs were flung over my lap but her arm stayed where it was.

I didn't drink anywhere near as much as she did but it was just as hard for me to keep my hands to myself.

I couldn't touch her.

But she fancies me?

"Done. Kehlani, truth or dare."

The game carried on and even the random people sitting around us were joining in, the entire time I could feel her eyes on me and I couldn't take it anymore.

I felt every time her body shifted, every time she breathed a little heavier. I hated not touching her.

"Stop staring."

She blushed a little but didn't look away as I turned my head to see her.

"No."

Did I just hear that correctly?

"Okay fine, miss obsessed."

"I'm not obsessed."

"then why are you staring?"

She glanced down at my lips while I was speaking and it was driving me insane.

"Madiso-"

"I can't stop looking at you."

I could hear the honesty in her voice as she shifted a little under my own gaze. Her eyes were piercing but gentle, something about her being drunk in my lap was sending my body into paralysis.

She was paralysingly breathtaking.

I couldn't touch her.

"You can't say that and not let me touch you." I complained.

Just give in Snow. Give in to me.

I tilted my head back into the sofa so I didn't have to look at her, there was a certain aura about her that made me wild. It was a craving.

She was a craving that one couldn't possibly get enough of.

I looked down at my nails and I felt her finger trace my jaw before lifting my head up from underneath my chin so my eyes met hers.

I felt underpowered and she had barely done a thing.

She smiled cheekily to the point her dimples came out and I didn't realise how beautiful it looked.

"Say please."

By this point everyone had turned their attention to us in one way or another. Either watching what we were doing or listening in on the conversation.

But unlike usual, this didn't feel humiliating. It was like I needed everyone to know how hooked I was. I wanted everyone there to know she was spoken for even if she wasn't spoken for.

Kehlani and Arielle shared a confused look while Lukas and Omari covered their faces while laughing.

The words just tumbled out of my mouth without any hesitation, "please let me touch you."

I could tell by her face that she didn't expect it but even with all these people watching I couldn't care less about who's attention I had as long as I had hers.

Which I did. She couldn't look away.

Her hands found mine and she guided them down to her waist and her thighs. I would usually regret something like this but I couldn't regret any time spent with her.

I purposely let my nails graze her skin and the look on her face changed.

She mumbled, "don't do that."

I smirked as I did it again and goosebumps appeared on her arms before she mumbled again, "get me home."

"I'll take you," I went to stand but she pushed me down, still on top of me.

"What?"

"You drank."

Of course she's still a smart arse while under the influence.

"I only had 2, I'm allowed to drive, you are not,"

"No, I- can't."

She was fumbling her words and I couldn't figure it out. Was she scared or did she not want me to take her?

It's like she read my thoughts, "I'm sca-." She didn't finish the sentence cause that would mean she has to admit it and she won't.

She's too stubborn to. So instead she changed the sentence.

"I don't want to be in a car."

I traced patterns on her thighs, "okay, I'll walk you."

She was staring at my hands touching her thighs. She was letting me touch her and it was to die for.

I wasn't taking no for an answer, she was in no shape to walk and especially not by herself. She just has to deal with the fact I'm taking her home. Whether she wants me to or not.