Charming me- 22

Kamryn Stones

A few weeks later

Never in my life have I had so much panic over a dream. When I woke up that night I had a gut feeling that something wasn't right and I'm so glad I called Ari before I went to check on Madison. I knew she was stubborn but I don't want her to die because of it.

Since it happened she's been staying in my spare bedroom, my Auntie was completely okay with it and they both get along really well. Although I think she's sussed out that I like her, she keeps grilling me every time Maddison's not in the room.

I've been giving Madison flowers every Friday that I put outside her door and little notes every day to remind her that she's beautiful but she still hasn't told me whether I've got her or not.

I'm slowly giving up, I've tried everything that I can possibly try and it still doesn't feel like enough. She deserves more. I need to be more for her. And do more for her.

It's Saturday, around 9pm and my Aunt left not long ago, she's gone for a few weeks for her international travels, she's an air hostess so she gets quite a bit of money and I look after the house while she's gone.

I'm not quite sure where Madison is though, she said that she was studying in her room but it's been dead silent so I'm gonna check on her.

I knocked on her door and there was no answer so I knocked again and there was still no answer so I opened it slowly and looked around but she wasn't there. There was a note on her bed but nothing was written on it, but that's when I heard my name fall from her mouth.

"Kamryn-"

I turned my head to face the bathroom which is where the noise came from and the door wasn't completely closed, I could see her silhouette and the shower curtain moving a little.

Is she? No way.

"Kamryn- fuck-"

Holy shit. I looked away from the door and shut my eyes, taking a deep breath. Hearing my name fall from her lips feels like heaven.

But she's pleasing herself.

She's getting herself off to the thought of my hands on her body instead of giving herself to me and something about it makes me feel more territorial than ever before.

I knocked on the bathroom door and she went silent but I could tell that she hadn't stopped her hand movements.

"Y- yeah?"

It was so cute how she was trying to hold herself together. I could hear her breathing speed up when she got closer and the sound of her head hitting the wall behind her. Imagining the water falling on her skin-

"Madison the walls are very thin and I can't concentrate-"

It was quiet for a second.

Then the door swung open completely to reveal her in nothing but a towel and her wet hair fallen down her back. Her face was still red and she seemed annoyed.

She didn't finish.

"I'm sorry-" her voice came out angel like and it was driving me crazy.

"No- I-"

I couldn't form a sentence, she looked godly. And the only thoughts about her that I was having were unholy.

"What did you hear exactly?" Her voice came out worried while she looked at me. I didn't move a single bit but smirked a little and I could tell she hated it.

"Kamryn what did you hear?"

She stepped forward and shut the bathroom door behind her, she tried to walk past me but I didn't move so her back was stuck pinned against the door. She was avoiding eye contact with me and I knew exactly why.

"Look at me."

She gently lifted her eyes up like she was completely innocent and stared directly into mine. Her pupils dilated almost the entire way, her usual emeralds were corrupting with darkness and I was responsible for it.

It would be cruel to not give her what she wants.

"I heard you, moaning my name. Did it feel good baby?"

She blinked and tilted her head a little bit while grabbing a piece of my hair and twirling it around her finger as she bit her lip and smiled a little. The blush that filled her cheeks was gorgeous. She then tucked the same piece of hair behind my ear and leant forward so her mouth was close to mine.

"It felt so good baby. Touching myself. Thinking about you touching me."

My jaw clenched and she noticed it immediately because she smiled and ran her tongue across her teeth. "It's such a shame you weren't the one doing it to me."

"Don't push me."

She seductively spoke, "I'm pushing. And if you think I'm embarrassed then you've got another thing coming."

I furrowed my eyebrows confused and placed both of my hands either side of her head as I leant forward, "you're lucky I haven't ruined your entire body for doing this to me."

She gently placed her hand on my cheek and pulled my head closer to hers and barely kissed me one time before pulling away. "I would say that makes me extremely unlucky."

"But if you really want to, then ruin me."

She leant her head back and I was stumbling on my words.

"Can I touch you?"

She smiled and nodded, grabbing my hand and placing it on her side, slowly pushing my hand down over her ribs and then her hips and to the inside of her leg. She moved my hand from her inner thigh up more and more before stopping and holding it still.

"Madison-"

She hummed and looked at my lips.

"Use your words and stop teasing me."

"You can touch every part of me."

I shook my head sideways and tutted, "say you're mine." 

"I-"

"Say you're all fucking mine."

She gulped and a look of lust spread over her face as I removed my hand, she grabbed my wrist to hold me still and I moved my other hand to hold her throat.

"I'm all yours-"

"You can do better than that."

I was challenging her and she knew it too. She knew what she had to do, this entire time I've been grovelling for her and she's been wrapped around my fingertips. I needed to do the one thing I haven't yet.

"You have every part of me. I belong to you, you own me so ruin me."

I interrupted her and she shut her eyes for a second before opening them again.

"Good girl."

I squeezed her throat a little and her chest rose and fell heavier while she looked at me.

"What do you want?"

"You."

I gave her a look and she gave in almost immediately.

"I want you inside of me. I want you to fuck me."