Namjoon (RM) ~ Wake up!

Začít od začátku

You are nothing but you think you are everything

Don't forget that even the brightest stars burn and they will burn out

Don't take the spotlight of others, there are more people than you on earth.

You are way to busy with yourself, you don't think about others for one single second.

I just wish you would die so that your stars are burned out.

So Let me tell you the following,

Light up the concert and I will light up you

ARMY and you will be set on fire...

There will be more stars after that, that will light up the dark sky.

The blow will be as big as the station it self and no one will survive.

We are warning you,

We are hoping to light up the sky

We can't wait to see you there

Don't take this lightly, we aren't doing that either...

Why in the world would someone say something like that? They don't think about themselves only..

Namjoon couldn't wrap his head around the words but he didn't want to scare the boys so he also knew what was coming the moment he was home with all the members.

So he walks into the dorm being greeted by some of them already while the others aren't there, his stomach was turning by the thought of telling them that the concert was cancelled, he head was pounding with the fear how the members would react.

As they were having diner that night he waited and couldn't even get something down to his stomach.

"Something wrong Joonie?" Jin asks making the others look up, he hated to be the leader on moments like this.
"I.." he started as he looks down to his plate that is still filled with all the food.
"what?" Jungkook ask looking with his mouth full at the leader. Namjoon took a deep breath before spilling it:

"The concert is cancelled till further notice." He breaths out and nobody answers.
"why? Let me talk to the manager! They can't do that." Yoongi says feeling angry.
"No, it wasn't only them. I had to decided and didn't want to do it."
"WHY?!" Hosoek yells.
"Because.." for a moment Namjoon hesitated to tell them the truth but he couldn't even finishs before he got yelled at.
"HOW COULD YOU"
"We have worked so hard for this!"
"Why are you taking it away!"

He couldn't even come in between them to tell them anything and he wasn't feeling better with the screaming around him, he was afraid this was going to happen but he might have hoped on a different outcome. They know he will never do something like this without a good reason...

Sometimes the screams of them kept on going inside of his mind as he was sleeping and that wasn't making him feel better, so the month passed. The first weeks they barely talked to him, still angry and he could understand. They didn't even want to listen to him and that didn't changes over the months.

So he wasn't that ignored, but they only talked to him if it was really necessary and Namjoons health was getting worse and worse over time.

On his unsteady legs he walks out of the bathroom, trying to hold him up against the wall as his own wiehgt was crushing him. He just had puked his guts out again and he can feel the fever rising.

It has been three days since the fever kicked in that has been waiting in his body for month to show itself. In the last couple of days he has eaten less and less and today nothing at all, he didn't take any medication or drank enough water as nothing would stay inside of him His world was spinning and thank got he was leaning against the wall otherwise he would have fallen for sure. Today was their first day of and he had practiced with the fever and also rapped with it and nobody even cared or noticed but now it was getting to him on his day of.