Make It Worth It

Stef's POV

Life haven't been the best lately. With Callie's father that we have to fight, Jesus and Mariana's accident and the fact that I can't find the fucking driver that did this, I swear it drives me crazy. Only thing that keeps me going is my family, the fact that we're always all together is what makes all the bad stuffs worth it. I miss Jesus though, he's in boarding school and we are proud of him, but we miss him. Also, even though Lena and I aren't at our best right now, even though I know that I'm driving her crazy when I'm so obsess with something, she's still here and I'm so grateful for her and I love that woman even harder every damn day.

Lena and I have been going to therapy for some time now, and even if I hate it with a passion, it's seemed like it's making her feel better, so I go for her. She reproaches to me a lot of thing during those sessions but I admit that everything she says is always true even though I argue with her over some things because it feels like it's always my fault... and maybe it is, but still, it doesn't feel good to spend an hour in an office in front of a stranger listening about how I suck as a wife... but deep down I know I should do better. I know how lucky I am to have Lena. She's one of a kind and people would kill to call her their wife, so I better up my games because she's worth that I make more efforts, no matter how tired I am with everything going on.

"Honey, have you seen my black heels? I can't seem to find them." I hear Lena says as she's getting ready for work while I'm folding laundry since it's my day off.

"Bathroom!" I shoot as she comes in the bathroom with her tight army bleu skirt and a nice blouse on.

"Thank God. Why it's it here, I don't even know." she says, while putting her heels on, making her legs look even longer than they already are before she comes peck my lips to say goodbye but this morning, I pull her hand before she escapes.

"Hey, what's the hurry, love? You're not late." I say, putting my arm around her waist to get her close to me as I can smell her shampoo in her long curls that I still love so damn much.

"Yes, that's why I hurry, so that I won't be." She says giving me a look for she knows I hurry only when I'm actually late and I smile.

"How about today, you chose to be late, hum?" I say innocently while putting my other arm around her waist so she would put her arms around my neck, and she did.

"And why on earth would I do such thing?" she smiles, that beautiful, gorgeous smile of hers.

"Because I can make it worth it." I say in a low voice.

"Oh yeah?" she says, getting tempted.

"Oh yeah." I confirm as I lean to slam the bathroom door for more intimacy before I slammed my wife against it and capture her lip between mine, my hands sliding on her ass while the kiss intensify.

I love calling her my wife, it feels so good to be close to her like this, it never gets old. Sometimes we get so caught up in life that we forgot how much we love and miss those moments. With so many kids, so many teenagers to take care of, we sometimes forget that we are not just parents, we are a couple as well and I think I tend to forget it more than Lena does, and that's something I have to be careful with, I have to pay more attention, for her, but also because I love those moments just the two of us, those are my favorite thing in the whole world. I love my kids, I do, but Lena... it's Lena.

She loses her hands into my hair and moans in my mouth when my thigh comes press against her center. She is making me so hot that I can barely see straight, and I know she's getting hot as well, for it's so easy to have her worked up as I kiss down her neck, making her throw her head back to give me more access.