𝟐𝟖: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

Start from the beginning

"If I can't see it, then there's no point of you watching this either." Shaurya said before going out of the room with Reyansh.

Neil also stood up. "To ab mai.." he said turning to Arhaan, and then turned to me with a smirk. "chalta hun." He stopped near the door. "Arhaan" He said turning back to him. "Have you detected any symptoms of a hole in your heart?" He asked, and walked out without even hearing the answer.

Soon as he walked out, Arhaan instantly locked the door. "Whatever!" He muttered walking to me. "You!" He said leaning closer to me, and my heart skipped a beat when his hands slid down my hair. "What happened to your hairs?" He asked.

It might have ruined when Neil hit me with pillow. "P-pil--pillow" Why am I so nervous? "Are you hiding something from me?" He asked fixing my hair.

"M-Me? Obviously not!" I chuckled, and it was the most awkward laugh ever! "You absolutely are.." He said leaning closure to me and looking at me with small eyes, making me more nervous.

"I don't love anyone" I muttered before standing up and running to the door.

I pulled the door handle strongly but it still didn't opened. I saw as Arhaan walked to me again. He chuckled at me before unlocking the door and opening it.

I instantly ran out of the room, to the garden, and sat on the swing.

"What the fuck is happening to me!" I muttered pulling my hairs in frustration.

It's just because of Neil, neither he would put this misunderstanding in my mind nor would I behave this way.

Is it really a misunderstanding?

Yes it is.

Just because I don't like him with other girls doesn't mean I love him. Just because my heartbeat raises instantly as he is close to doesn't mean I love him. Just because my heart skips a beat whenever he touches me doesn't mean I love him. Just because I care alot about him nowadays doesn't mean I love him.

And just because I'm saying I don't love him doesn't really mean that I don't love him.

I let out an "Arghh" Putting my face in my both hands before I heard a sound from the grass behind.

I'm smart enough to not turn around and check the ghost, because I know when I'll look at the back, there will be no-one but when again I'll turn forward...There can be A nun, A clown,or maybe a scary doll. Thank god Annabelle is locked in the museum.

I heard another sound from the grass behind and instantly put my both legs up on the swing.

Ghosts are obsessed with pulling legs.

"A-aise thodi hota hai!" I said looking up at the sky. "Abhi abhi to pyaar hua hai..aur izhaar karne se pehle hi mar jaun?" I complained the god up there.

(I just fell and now die without even confessing?)

I'm not scared from anything, neither ghosts but I watched 3 horror movies at night just 2-3 days ago.

I finally turned around and looked in the grass but saw nothing. I let out a sigh when something jumped in front of me out of nowhere. 

"AAAAAH" I ran faster than light without even checking what it is, but soon stopped when I heard a bark.

I turned around to see Arhaan's pet dog, Noodle. I always decide to ask him about its name but always forget.

I walked to it and caressed it's back as it cutely enjoyed it and sticked to me. Suddenly, A devil smile took over me.

"You know what noodle?" I mumbled carrying him in my hands and walking inside the house again. "There is someone in the house, who doesn't likes dogs." I said walking near a room. "And you have to take my revenge. He took my sleep, and now, I'll take his." I said pushing the door and luckily, it's open.