Chapter 19

The much-anticipated day had arrived – Becky's birthday. Freen, bursting with excitement, had something special in store to kick-start the celebration.

Before the sun painted the sky with hues of dawn, Freen tiptoed into their bedroom, carrying a tray adorned with a sumptuous breakfast and a bouquet of vibrant red roses – Becky's favorite. With careful steps, she approached the bed where her love lay peacefully asleep.

Freen: (Whispering) Wake up, birthday girl.

Becky stirred as Freen placed the tray on her lap, presenting a spread of delicious treats and a fragrant burst of roses. The sweet aroma filled the room as Becky opened her eyes, greeted by the sight of Freen's adoring smile.

Becky: (Smiling) Freen, what's all this?

Freen: (Grinning) A little birthday surprise to kick off your special day.

Just as the duo began savoring the delightful breakfast, a cheerful knock echoed through the door. The distinct toddler voice chimed in, indicating that their bundle of joy, Sam, was already awake and ready to join the celebration.

Freen ushered Sam into the room, who was holding a handmade card filled with colorful scribbles. Sam, with her innocent charm, handed the card to Becky, her eyes gleaming with excitement.

Becky: (Touched) Thank you, my little artist.

The festivities continued as Richie and Emily, equally enthusiastic, burst into the room. Richie greeted his Ate Becky with a warm smile, and Emily, with her own heartfelt greeting, added to the joy that enveloped the room.

Richie: (Smiling) Happy birthday, Ate!

Emily: (Excited) Happy birthday, Ate Becky!

Becky, surrounded by the love of her family, felt a warmth that transcended the tangible gifts. Little did she know that the day held even more surprises, waiting to unfold as the celebration continued.

--------------------------------------

With the morning sunlight casting a warm glow, Freen proposed a plan to Becky – a day of celebration and joy, devoid of work stress. The invitation to spend the day with their little princess, as well as Richie and Emily, was met with joyous acceptance.

Becky: (Smiling) A day without work sounds perfect.

The family spent quality time together, creating precious memories and bonding over laughter and shared moments. Little did Becky know, Freen, with her meticulous attention to detail, was discreetly overseeing the preparations for the grand birthday party.

As the day unfolded, Freen surprised Becky with a beautifully wrapped gift, urging her to open it. Inside, a stunning dress awaited – the perfect attire for their evening celebration.

Freen: (Smiling) I thought you might want to wear this tonight.

Becky, touched by the thoughtful gesture, expressed her gratitude with a heartfelt hug. The day, filled with love and surprises, continued to unfold, setting the stage for an evening that held promises of more joy, laughter, and the warmth of their shared love.

----------------------------------

The car journey to the surprise birthday celebration was filled not only with anticipation but also with the lively chatter of their close-knit group. Baby Sam, Richie, Emily, and Andrea, Becky's best friend, added a layer of joy to the already special occasion.

Freen: (Smiling) Our little entourage is making this celebration even better.

Becky: (Laughing) Absolutely, Freen. I love that we're all together.