Chapter 11

Freen woke up early and prepared for office.  She did not take her breakfast and not even said a word to anyone. She rode her car and left.

She was not in the mood the whole time. She was so cold to everyone at the office. Cancelled all her meetings. She could not forget about yesterday.

She left her office early and went to a bar. She just want to get drunk and temporarily not feel the pain she is feeling now.

------------------------------------

In the mansion....

It was late but Freen still not at home.

Nay Minda called at the office but the guard in the reception informed her that their boss left early.

Becky is also trying to call Freen but her phone is out of service. She is starting to get worried.

Then they heard Freen's car.

Becky immediately walk towards the main door. But before she can reach the door, it swing open and there is Freen all drunk and Becky saw her hand bleeding. 

Nanay Minda also saw it and tried to approach Freen, but Freen stopped her. 

I am okay.

How are you okay, your hand is bleeding! Becky is now annoyed with Freen.

Oh you are here. I thought you are with Jay. Then she smirk but started to walk again. 

They thought she will go to her room already but she went straight in her mini bar. She took a bottle of vodka. 

What are you doing? Becky is now in front of her and she is trying to get the bottle from Freen. 

Babe, please stop this now. Becky is teary eyed already seeing Freen like that. She did not hesitate already and she immediately hug Freen.

Babe, please stop it. I am so sorry to make you feel this way. I am really sorry. Becky is now trying to make Freen face her. But Freen, she is tearing up as well.

I know I am not good enough for you Bec, I am trying to be one for you, I promise. Please don't leave me for Jay. I can't live without you.

Becky felt bad realizing that her actions made Freen like this.

I will not leave you for anyone. Jay is just my friend. I don't and will never see him beyond that, okay.

Freen is just looking at Becky. She is still not saying anything. I know I am not enough. I am trying to be. I know he will make you complete. I can see it in your eyes how happy you are with him. Even Richie and Emily, they are happy when they are with him. Just let me know if you decide to be with him. Then Freen stood up and walk towards her room. 

Becky really felt bad with what is happening with Freen. 

Why did I allow this to happen? Why did I not see that she is hurting already? Becky tried to follow Freen, but her door is lock. 

Becky could not stop her tears. She knows it's her fault. She hurt the woman she loves and the woman who made her whole again. 

Instead of going to her room, Becky went straight to Richie and Emily's room.

She lay down beside Emily. Her sister felt her presence and hug her. 

I miss ate Freen already, ate Becky. Emily whispered to her.

Me too, Ems.. Me too...

---------------------------------------

The following day, still the same Freen left early for work and no breakfast and no words.