Chapter 3

It's been like 3 weeks since Becky had an overnight at Freen's unit.

Freen really liked it for Becky to stay with her in her condo. Lately, she is really busy with all the new projects, new deals that need to be given her full focus on.

Tiya Minda learned it from Freen's secretary Monique that Freen does not eat on time and usually only has coffee. Tiya is not approving it and she is thinking of what to do about it. She is with Andrea now in the garden, they are checking the plants and the pool area that needs to be upgraded and what is not needed.

Tiya you seem like you are thinking about something.

I really don't know how to make sure Freen is eating on time and is not skipping her meal.

I think Tiya you need to have someone with her in the condo to prepare meals for her and check for her other needs.

Do you think Becky will agree to stay temporarily with Freen in the condo?

You'll just have to ask her about it Tiya, for sure she'll understand why you'll assign her there.

Tiya went ahead and ask Becky about it, and Becky agreed to do it. She already saw how Freen works and she knows she is really skipping her meals.

--------------------------

The day after Tiya decided to let Becky stay with Freen in her condo, Becky arrived at Freen's place around 5am. She decided to prepare for Freen  breakfast.

After she prepared Freen's breakfast, she looked at the living room area to see if she needs to fix something there.

Freen woke up and heard some noise coming from downstairs. She immediately wore her robe and went out of her room.

She saw a shadow in the living room area. She slowly goes down the stairs. She feels nervous and cursed herself for forgetting to get her phone. Then decided to just confront the intruder.

Who are you and what do you need from me?! She made her voice louder and acted tough but deep inside she was scared already, then the person turned around because it got startled with her voice

Becky! What are you doing here?

Hi Ma'am Freen. Still looked startled

Freen still have a questioning look.

Then Becky composed her self and started to speak.

Tiya Minda asked me to assist you first here in your condo. She wanted me to stay here and look after your needs.

When Freen heard that, she could not believe it but felt happy and relaxes.

Sorry if you got scared with my presence, I thought Tiya already informed you ma'am and sorry I woke you up with what I am doing.

No it's okay. Good that it's you not someone who wanted to hurt or worst kill me.

Then Becky remembered the breakfast she already prepared.

I already prepared your breakfast, do you want to eat already?

Ahm, just give me like 30 minutes I'll just shower okay.

Becky just nodded. She'll just wait for her in the kitchen.

After Freen finishes her morning routine she went down. Honestly, she is relaxed and happy that Becky is here and taking care of her.

You dumped. Of course she is here. Your yaya assigned her here. It's just all work for her. Don't assume. Crazy. Freen is now talking to her self.

When she entered the kitchen, she saw Becky all smiles at her.