Chapter Part 8

When Freen arrived at the condo, the receptionist told her that they had received an email that was addressed to Becky. I took it and checked. 

I smiled because this is the result of her entrance examination. I pushed the elevator button immediately.

As I opened the door, I saw them on the sofa, and they were talking about something, I saw Becky looked in my direction and smiled. She stood up and immediately went towards me. 

I also immediately showed her the envelope in my hand.

What is that? She asked.

Take a look. I answered with a sweet smile.

She took it and read the header in the envelope, then she looked back at me. Her expression changed, from smiling now she looks nervous. I went ahead and hugged her and kissed her on the forehead.

I know you make it babe, now go ahead and open it. I told her while smiling at her.

She wanted me to open it, but I told her she should be the one to open it. Then she leaned closer to me, Richie and Emily are now in front of us, also excited for their sister.

Becky slowly opened the envelope, she is really hesitating to peek what is the result. Then we encourage her more. She finally looked at it, and she was shocked I can say with her expression. I went ahead and checked it, I am so happy to see that she passed, not just passed but topped the examination, and she is given the priority slot by the department of Architecture.

I told you, you will make it. I am so proud of you babe, we will celebrate baby. I am so proud of you. I kissed her softly in her forehead. I am really so proud of you.

Richie and Emily also greeted her. I saw that she is teary-eyed already.

I took my phone, called Nanay Minda and told her to prepare for celebration on Saturday, and we will celebrate Becky's achievement.

Becky said I don't need to do that. But I insisted, and she deserved the celebration.  I am just so proud of my girl.

So the four of us went ahead and celebrated her victory with an ice cream party.

We enjoyed that night. We have fun with the kids.

--------------------------------

Richie and Emily already said their good night.

We are already in our room. We already showered and are now cuddling in our bed.

Babe, thank you so much for always encouraging me and believing that I can do it. Becky said.

Of course baby. Anything for you, my love. I know you can do it. I gave her a sweet kiss and she responded.

Then slowly I deepen the kiss. She did not stop me and I move my hand through her back and caress it. I slowly went down to her neck and kiss it gently. I really want her, and I am so in love with her smell.  We made love that night. I know it was Becky's first time, so I made sure to be gentle to her. I love how she moans in my ears and says my name.

Thank you for giving me your first baby. I whispered to her.

Because I trust you, babe. And I felt I want to give it to you. Becky replied.

After several rounds of love making, we already fell asleep.

The following day I did not go to the office because I know Becky will feel some aches from what we did last night.

I went ahead and ordered our breakfast. Of course, I know waffles and pancakes will be the best choice. Richie and Emily run towards our bed and jump to their ate. Becky opened her eyes and smiled, seeing us. She tickled her siblings and gave them kisses. I went closer to her and gave her a kiss in the head. 

Nanay Minda called and told me she already contacted the caterer. She wanted us to be at the mansion by Friday so that we can check what might be missing for your Thanksgiving party, babe.

She nodded, she is always like that when she wakes up, she will not talk or speak much. 

The four of us just bonded. Emily is so clingy to her ate, and I just let her be. Even I want to cuddle with Becky, but I don't want to push it since Emily is much important. 

Friday came, and we are now preparing to go to the mansion. It will be the second time for Richie and Emily to visit the mansion.

Becky make me promise that the celebration will be a simple one. But I could not really make it just a simple celebration since it's for my baby.

I wanted to make her feel how important she is to me, and also I want to tell everyone that I am so proud of her. 

______________________________

Saturday came, and we are now preparing for the party. I surprised Becky with a white maxi dress, I know it will really look good on her, but when I saw her wearing it already, I wanted to ask her to just wear a shirt and a pant. She is too gorgeous with the dress and for sure others will ogle her. I went closer to her and back hug her. 

Babe, I think we'll just have to stay here in the room, (she looked at me questioning what I just said) let's just leave them to celebrate. I want to keep you to my self. She smiled and gave me a soft pinch. 

I love you so much, baby. She whispered and kissed me softly.

We really have fun the whole night. My friends also attended, and they are really happy to finally meet Becky. 

----------------------------------------------------

Months passed.....

Becky is already started her classes. She was so nervous on her first day. Freen was the one who drive her to school. 

Flashback

Babe you don't have to be nervous, okay? Do you want me to stay here at the parking area? In case you need me. Freen asked.

I wish I could ask you that but I know you also have schedules for today. I will fight this nervousness babe. Becky replied.

You will be fine, baby. Look at you, so gorgeous my love. Then Freen pulled Becky and hug her gently. 

Please stay away from guys, babe. Freen whispered.

Becky looked at Freen. 

I will. You don't have to worry about it. I don't have time for that kind of things and I am happy with you. I love you baby. Becky tells Freen while she is clinging to her love.

After a minute of cuddling with each other, Becky already needs to go, her class will be starting soon.

End of flashback