Chapter 12

After they fix everything between them, Freen is now allowed in their room, but she is somehow a bit cautious because she does not want people around her to know what she is going through with her health.

Tee is the only one who knows her condition, and Freen already asked her to not tell anyone about her condition. She does not want people close to her to worry about her. And she said that she'll be able to surpass it. 

She specifically told Tee not to mention it to Becky because she does not want her to stress and to worry too much. Freen is only thinking about Becky's pregnancy.

Freen assured Tee that she will do all what is necessary for her to gain back her good health.

Freen has a condition in her blood which is if not treated will lead to leukemia. The doctors who are looking after her condition strictly asked Freen to take the prescribed medicines and also follow their instructions.

Freen is really worried that her condition might get worse, but she also conditioned her self that she'll fight it for Becky and their baby.

--------------------------------------------------------

Freen makes sure that she is taking care of herself and doing all the necessary. She is now going for her monthly check up. She really hopes there is an improvement with her condition.

Tee is the one who is monitoring Freen's condition.

Tee, how is it?

Bud, I will not say it is good, but I will not also say that it's bad. Right now we are still seeing results from last time, but at least it is not worsening. Let's give it another month, then for sure we'll be able to see progress. But how do you feel lately? Anything changed? 

I feel tired lately. I am just thankful that Becky already surpass her cravings. And she is allowing me to sleep with her, so at least I can relax. And the constant fever.

Let's continue to monitor it, bud. Hopefully we'll see improvement after a month.

-----------------------------------

Becky is just randomly checking some documents in Freen's drawer in her home office when she came across a blue folder with their hospital name on it. She got curious and took it. Slowly opened it. She saw medical records and different lab results. She double-checked it and saw the dates are recent. She got shocked by the information she read. She also saw that it was Tee, who is the attending physician.

Becky did not waste her time, she took her phone and called Tee. She told her that she wants to talk to her privately. And ask her not to mention it to Freen, who is now in her office.

Tee agreed, but also a bit anxious because she felt seriousness in Becky's voice.

Becky asked permission from Nay Minda and said that she'll just have to submit something at school.

But when she rode the car, she instructed the driver to go to Tee's clinic.

-----------------------------

Becky pulled the medical record from her pouch and handed it to Tee.

Tell me about this. You are the doctor in charge of her condition.

Tee got surprised.

Where did you get this?

She really kept it hidden in her office, but maybe it is really meant for me to know about it, so please Tee tell me what is going on. I am really worried about her.