36. Birthday Cake Kookie 🎂

" Why don't you tag along, Kookie? You'll get to know the members... "

" He have already met and had enough of those poison spitting snakes, Eomma ! I am not letting my baby go there; like ever ! "

Jin said sternly to In-ah who was insisting on Kook to come along with them to the wedding of their cousin sister.

Jin have witnessed how they had made Kook cry on their wedding day and he had promised Kook to not let anyone of them close to him ever again; and he was gonna keep his promise, no matter what !

" But Jinnie... "

" Jagiya, he's right. I too don't want my baby bunny to face that situation again. We won't be able to shut all of their mouths. And we all are going, that's more than enough !

And besides, Jiminie is here for his company. He won't be alone. And I am sure, Kookie will be happy alone rather than being there with them ! "

Min-kyu said softly and In-ah agreed with them.

" We'll return tomorrow love. Till then, take care of yourself and Jiminie as well. And if you feel anything; and I mean anything at all, call me immediately and I'll come back to you in no time, ok ? "

Jin said caressing his head and pecked his forehead sweetly and Kook nodded smiling.

He just loves his husband. He really didn't wanted to go to some place where he didn't know anyone and would be surrounded by those people who had insulted him.

But he couldn't deny his Eomma. And he is very happy Jin decided for him that he won't go there !

They all left and Jimin too went to the academy. He couldn't stay home as Hobi too went with them and he can't cancel his session as the girl's concert was close and their practice was necessary.

Jimin promised Kook to return home early and went to the academy unwillingly, after kissing him breathless.

He didn't wanted to leave, instead he wanted to spend all the time with his baby as they were gonna be all alone and could do whatever they wanted, go wherever they wanted on a date; but sadly they couldn't !

It was Jimin's birthday the next day and Kook decided to bake a cake for his husband after he was done with his painting.

But it took him more time than he thought and didn't had time for baking the cake for him and so, he decided to order it online and he'd bake tomorrow a better one with Jin's help !

So, Kook ordered a cake for Jimin for the celebration tonight. He wanted to surprise him; even though he knew Jimin knows his husband is gonna celebrate his birthday; but he still is gonna do that !

Jimin returned home way too late than he wanted as the practice session lasted long than he thought.

He had seen the girls kiss their girlfriends and the urge to take his husband as soon as he reaches home, got strong for him.

And nobody was home tonight except them and so, he could get Kook moaning as loud as he wanted without worrying about anything !

The timing between them got wrong.

The first thing Jimin wanted to do was, to Kiss the hell out of his husband.
And Kook wanted, him wishing his husband with the cake to be the first thing, when they meet; as it was already past midnight !

Jimin too focused on wanting to kiss Kook, didn't noticed the cake in his hand and pulled him for a hard and urgent kiss, the moment he entered home.

The cake fell on ground from Kook's hand with the sudden and unexpected harsh pull on him.