28. Confession

After having dinner and the small walk; to Kook's surprise Joon came to their room along with him, for the first time since their wedding !

Kook was still mad at Namjoon for yelling at him like that in the morning and so, he didn't talked to him like everyday.

He changed into his comfy clothes and went to his side of the bed and turning his back to Joon, he closed his eyes without saying anything or even wishing him Goodnight.

He did saw the huge box of his favourite chocolates on the night stand on his side but he decided to ignore it and give his husband a hard time; if, he cared about Kook not talking to him !

Joon was waiting for Kook to talk to him just like everyday and he'd then say sorry to him; but he didn't and Joon realized his husband was mad at him !

Ofcourse he would be !

The way he behaved with the baby wasn't acceptable at any cost ! He would have to take efforts to get his husband talk to him like before.

He wanted to apologize to Kook but he wasn't used to apologize to anyone and so, he didn't know how to apologize and what to say ?

He placed his palm on Kook's arm gently but Kook jerked his hand away. Joon felt bad but he knew he was at fault and he must make up to Kook.

He tried again but failed.

" I am sleepy, hyung. Goodnight. "

Kook said a bit harshly, without looking at him.

Joon felt very bad and his inability to apologize to Kook. It got him more frustrated and so, he decided not to bother Kook anymore and he laid on his back staring at the ceiling.

He cursed himself for first being an ass towards him till date and now being a coward and being incompetent in apologizing to his hurt husband !

After sometime Kook turned in his sleep and faced Joon.

Joon was still wide awake feeling guilty for hurting Kook for so long. His mind was a complete mess of so many things running wild in his brain.

He had developed feelings for Kook even before they got married but the thought of not having Kook all to himself held him back from accepting that, he loves Kook !

Joon craved for him, his love, his care, his naughtiness and brattiness he showed to his hyungs; which he had witnessed from far afar and wanted to experience it first hand !

He also carved for his... alluring and tempting body !

Kook faced him and his pouty lips were so inviting, Joon couldn't hold back the urge to taste them anymore !

He scooted closer to Kook a bit and made sure Kook wasn't awake, he didn't wanted Kook to deny him. He will just peck them and then pull away; he thought.

He wasn't aware of them being a drug which he won't be able to stop consuming; once tasted !

He scooted more closer until their faces were inches apart. Joon closed his eyes and leaned closer to Kook's lips, fumbling to find them, with his eyes closed.

Kook wasn't asleep !

He didn't felt good after talking to his husband rudely like that. He wasn't a rude person and hadn't talked rudely to anyone till date !

But tonight, he talked rudely with his hyung and those thoughts weren't letting him sleep. And the shuffling behind his back, proved that, Joon too was awake !

When Joon scooted closer to him, he opened his eyes a bit and saw him leaning in to kiss him.

When he fumbled finding his destination, Kook leaned in, taking his lips closer to Joon's.