11. Cold Hearted

When Kookie opened his eyes, he was laying on top of Jin and he was already gazing at his husband with adoration.
He smiled lazily at Jin and snuggled more into him.

He was about to close his eyes again but they almost popped out when he felt Jin's fingers caressing and massaging his bare butt gently.

It then hit him hard why was he sleeping at bright hour of the day, in the first place ! He have done the nasty thing with his husband, his Noonas always talked about !

They've told him the toy or the other stupid things were nothing compared to the real thing. And after experiencing the real thing; he believed their words !

Jin made him lay on the bed carefully, so that he could look at him better. Kookie closed his eyes shyly when, Jin raised his chin and made him look at him.

" You alright, love ? Is it aching anywhere ? "

Jin asked still caressing and his butt soothingly. Kookie shook his head.

" Talk to me, darling ! "

Jin said worried, well aware of his shy baby not saying a thing.

" I am alright, hyung. It is a bit uncomfortable but it's nothing to worry, I swear. "

Kookie said what he felt, getting his husband's worry.

" Why aren't you looking at me ? "

Jin asked confused.

" I am feeling shy. Please can we not talk about it, hyung ? "

Kook said biting his lips and Jin smirked naughtily.

" It's alright baby, you don't need to feel shy ! Because I am sure, I am gonna need and want to make love to all the times now ! "

Jin said teasing him and Kookie whined punching his chest lightly for testing like this and Jin chuckled.

" Jokes aside, I really loved it. How did you felt ? I mean, apart from the pain ? "

Jin asked smiling and Kookie hide his face Jin's chest shyly.

" I loved it... "

He mumbled and Jin flet relieved at that.

He saw the dark and horrible looking marks he left on his baby and kissing his forehead, he got off the bed to get the first aid box.

He returned to Kookie and pulled the covers off him and he yelped at the sudden pull and hide his crotch with his hands.

" Hyung ! "

He whined feeling embarrassed.

" Like seriously ? I have been inside you in more than one way and you are hiding yourself like I haven't seen everything just a few hours ago ! "

Jin said rolling his eyes and started applying the soothing gel over his bite marks when, Kookie pouted and removed his hands to let him apply the gel.

" I am so sorry love, does it hurt bad ? "

Jin asked caressing the blotches on his delicate skin, when he was done applying.

" No. I... I love them... "

Kookie said smiling shyly and Jin couldn't help but kiss his lips softly.

They laid there holding onto eachothers in comfortable silence, loving the other's presence close to them.

" Let's get cleaned up properly before they return, hm ? "

Jin said picking him up in his arms and had a long bubble bath cleaning up his baby gently and throughly.