25. Refused

" Appa I can't; rather I won't marry him ! I don't like the idea of taking him as my husband after he have been the husband of Jin, Yoongi and Hobi hyung ! It just doesn't feels right to me ! "

Namjoon said bitterly.

" Joon, try to understand... "

Min-kyu said softly trying make him understand.

" I don't wanna Appa ! "

Namjoon said irritated.

" But didn't Yoongi and Hobi married him when he was already married to me ?

And we have to do this for the sake of the fucking curse; or I wouldn't have ever let anyone else take even a look at my baby ! "

Jin said getting mad at his brother.

" So keep him to yourself, keep me out of it ! "

Namjoon said frustrated.

He didn't wanted to do or say something he didn't even mean. He just couldn't take the thought that, he'd have to share the person whom he have started loving like crazy !

He'd go crazy in his possessiveness and might hurt Jungkook; which was the last thing he wanted to happen. But he was very well aware of his reckless blabbering when he looses his mind !

He didn't wanted to hurt to Jungkook in his recklessness and the one and only way to keep him safe was; staying away from him !

Yoongi and Hobi tried to convince him to change his mind but Joon wasn't ready to listen to them.

He couldn't take the bullshit his hyungs were giving him and he stormed out of the room, furious; with whom, he doesn't know !

Maybe at the destiny for letting them meet like this. Maybe at Jungkook for being irresistibly cute and capture his heart. Maybe at the curse which put them all in this situation !

Or with himself for being such a jealous, possessive and stubborn ass that, he was alright with letting himself being hurt rather than, giving in and accept his love and Jungkook as his husband !

They all were unaware of, Kook who had heard them talk and he felt his eyes sting at Namjoon's heartless words.

He knew he was married to more than one person and it's very non-conventional situation for him as well !

He have heard many people teasing him, calling him names for it; but he didn't cared about them; as his Jinnie hyung told him that, only his husbands are who should matter to him !

But listening it from Joon and that too in an almost disgusting tone, Kook felt his heart break !

He decided to talk to Min-kyu about letting Namjoon choose his life partner and not forcing him to marry him.

Namjoon accepted to investigate an out of town case, he could have easily denied; but he wanted to go away from the chaos his home was at, at least for sometime.

He went to solve the case that day, itself.

He was gone for an entire week. He had no idea what had happened behind him at his home. He didn't bothered calling and know about how his family was doing; not wanting to listen about the same wedding bullshit !

And now and had just returned home today after solving the case successfully.

Its been a week since the talk and In-ah felt sick the same day after Joon had left. No doctor could diagnose what's wrong with her.

A sudden silence engulfed the home. Nobody talked to anyone and Kook didn't liked it. He was feeling guilty for being the reason !

Everyone was in their room as the maids were busy cooking dinner when, In-ah's pained scream scared the hell out of Namjoon.