Racing again

Tom grabbed me out of the car, I didn't pull my arm away from him like I normally would, not because if I did he might smash my head against the wall. I didn't pull away because he was holding me so gently. this was when I knew I had some weird connection with him, i craved his touch so much even though I hated it. Tom made my heart ache every time I looked at him, he was so handsome and intimidating my head was spinning because of him I couldn't think straight when he was around. He could be so gentle and nice and the next second he's beating the shit out of me like he's heartless. This was fucking what with my mind too much, I feel like im gonna lose my mind.

We walked over to a huge group of people and tom called over a blond dude "hey Eric!" Tom yelled over the loud crowd. The blond guy was tall but not as tall as tom, he had blonde messy hair and green eyes he was very handsome. I was still in my fancy outfit that I'd borrowed from Paris not the best outfit for racing but who gives a shit I looked good anyway. "This is Melanie my newest racer you'll be racing her tonight" tom said pulling me close to him
"hi Melanie I'm Eric" he said while smirking at me "hi" I said while blushing a bit "so I'm racing your girls now?" Eric asked Tom while smiling "no only Melanie" Tom answered Eric "oh well, nice ride" Eric said pointing to my new car Tom gave me
"Thanks.." I answered. "I'm just gonna go talk to cash I'll be right back" tom said walking away. Eric kept smiling at me I couldn't help but blush I let out a little giggle, "so Melanie your very beautiful you know that?" "Haha um thanks, Mel just call me Mel" I said smiling. Eric and I just stood here talking until I felt someone starting at me, I looked around and saw Tom starting at me like I had killed his whole family or something.

He had two random sluts all over him. I quickly looked away I felt jealousy building up in me but at the same time I couldn't care less. and kept talking to Eric until Tom came up to us,"race is about to start" Tom said and dragged me away from Eric and shoved me into my car. We pulled up to the start line, I was ready. I looked to my side and saw Eric smirking at me while gripping his steering wheel, ready.. set.. GO
I slammed my foot on the gas pedal we were speeding down the road and I loved this car it was so easy and fun to drive. I was almost at the finish line, Eric was a bit behind me I crossed the right before him but I didn't feel so satisfied I don't know why I loved racing and winning but Tom was just using me for money so it didn't feel real.

I just sat in my car I could hear the people cheering and I saw Tom getting the money from that cash dude, Eric wasn't mad that I won that's weird everyone else that raced me got so mad when I won but not Eric he was still smirking at me. Maybe I could just run away and he would help me? I don't know but I have to try I climbed out of my car and walked over to Eric. "Hi can I speak with you?" I asked looking him in the eyes "yeah sure what's up" "so um this is a weird question to ask but can I trust you?" I asked him looking down at my heels, I regretted putting this outfit on it wasn't right for this moment "Yes yes of course" he said taking my hand in his I was a little scared for Tom to see.

"Well I need to escape from Tom" I whispered in is ear quietly. His smile dropped a little, he let go off my hand and looked at he in the eyes with a sad face "I'm so sorry but I don't think that's possible.. I mean he will find you anyways" he said giving me a sad look "I have to at least try, I would rather die trying maybe I can drive away or something"
"No that's not a good idea Tom has gps on everything he will track your car in two seconds, but maybe I can help I just need some time here take my number ok?" Eric said giving me a sad smile and writhing his number down on a little paper "ok thank you so much" I said giving him a hug. I turned around to see Tom towering over me I froze a bit and waved goodbye to Eric