The race

I drove Elena home from the casino, I didn't feel like going home because my my mom was probably home now, I would always get in a fight or an argument with her because she thinks that I'm so out of control and thinks I I'm crazy or what ever, I mean it's true but I don't care. I drove to this park I always use to go to alone to watch the sunset by my self, I drifted up the street just for fun. I always had some liquor in my car and cigarettes, I took my stuff and went outside to the bench and opened the bottle with liquor and lightened my cigarette.

I was still thinking about Tom and what happened in the casino, I can't stop thinking about his cold emotionless stare. I was still in the park, I had finished the whole bottle of liquor, so I was a little drunk and it was getting late and dark outside the race was in 2 hours I think and I am a little drunk, I made it into the car, I think I drove over a kid or something I wasn't sure but I don't care because I am drunk  and I need to get to the race and I am like one and a half hour away from there.

I made it to where the race was gonna be and then I saw Elena standing and talking with Bill and some other girls, I had some clothes and makeup in my car so I quickly put on a dark red mini dress with red high heels and put on some makeup, I walked towards them and Elena took my hand and dragged me over to the them and started introducing me to all of them.

"Melanie meet Ivy, and Paris , Georg and Gustav and Bill, of course," Elena said happily. Ivy was same height as me about 5'6 and had dark brown hair and wore a denim mini skirt with a baggy leather jacket, she was standing next to Georg, and Paris had black hair as me and wore the same type of style, a crop top and a mini skirt. She was holding Gustav's arm. And then there were the same guys from the casino, but Tom wasn't here.
"hi I'm Melanie, just call me Mel"
They all said hi except Stella
"so Mel I heard you are racing my brother tonight?" Bill said.
"yeah I am actually" I said confidently
"Well good luck" he said while smirking
"thanks.." i said.
Then I saw Tom making out with a random girl, I just stared at him and then suddenly he threw her off him and looked at bill and the others until his eyes landed on me and then our eyes locked just like in the casino. He was kinda checking me out and then he walked towards us.

(Tom's POV)

I was sitting on my car with rose on my lap making out with me, I threw her off me and saw bill with the others and then I saw the girl from the casino our eyes locked just like in the casino, she was wearing a sexy hot red mini dress with red heels, that's the girl I'm racing tonight, she obviously has a crush on me I could tell it's so obvious, she looked kinda younger than the other girls. Maybe 19? 18? Even 17, I walked over to them and decided to tease that girl from the casino.

(Melanie's POV)

Tom came up to me and the other ones, he smirked at me. "Hey ur that girl from the casino I'm racing right?" He asked with his thick German accent, "yes I am, and im gonna win, just wait and see" I said confidently with a bitchy attitude. I was still kinda drunk so I didn't really think of what I was saying. He kinda stopped smirking and then He came closer towards me and whispered in my ear "we'll see Melanie"
And walked towards his car. I was a little shocked by his moves and then I got inside my car, the race was just about to start, that girl that was making out with Tom sat besides him in his car, she was probably his slut or something, Elena was holding 2 flags, and about to start the race.

I looked besides me into Tom's car window, he smirked at me, I just gave him a dirty look. I was ready to win this race, "ready.. set.. GO!" Elena said while she was waving the two flags. I slammed my foot on the gas pedal so hard and felt the adrenaline rush as the car accelerated down the track with the speed of light And I could feel the power of the engine beneath me. It was an incredible feeling of speed, Tom was right behind me, but then he catches up with me and smirks while speeding past me, I couldn't let him win, no not this time. I slammed my foot harder on the Gaspedal this time, I've never ever drove this fast before, I was now right beside his car, a sharp turn was right around the corner our cars drifted in perfect harmony, we was almost at the finish line i was leading finally, but then Tom pushed his nos button, so he speeded way pass me, but I didn't panic because I speeded after him and then I opened my window and screamed "too early haha", then I pressed my nos button and flew past him and crossing the finish line first.