What the hell is this place

We all went silent, bill stormed off with Elena upstairs probably to his room or something, I followed Ivy and Paris into the living room, "should we watch a movie or something before Gustav and Georg come back? Ivy asked "Sure but only if we watch a horror movie, do you like horror movies?" Paris asked me "yeah I love horror movies" "well great! Let's watch the nun or something" Paris said excited.

I really liked these two girls they were so nice and yet so caring and I've only known them for some hours. We made some popcorn and got some drinks, this was the most fun I'd had in a while, Ivy and Paris had fallen asleep during the movie I was the only one awake. I just sat there watching the rest of the movie, then I heard someone coming down the stairs first I thought it was Elena or Bill but then I saw him, it was Tom coming down the stairs he walked into the kitchen right beside the living room, he pored himself a glass of water and then leaned back on to the kitchen table, I could feel his eyes staring holes in the back of my head, I just sat there watching the movie until he came and sad besides me. "Watching horror movies now are we?" He said with an evil smirk on his face "erm, yes" i said clearing my throat, it was awkward silence until I decided to break it, i don't know what happened with me I just snapped "you really shouldn't hit girls just because you lost a race" I said not looking Tom in his eyes.

"what was that?" Tom asked completely blown away by my words "you heard me" I said calm looking at the tv "no one ever talk's to me like that you bitch" he said furious I regretted my words for coming out loud, I know that he could blow my brains out In any second but I said what I said and I can't take it back, Tom then suddenly grabbed me and stared dragging me upstairs, this of course woke Paris and Ivy up they looked at me in shock probably wondering what the hell happened. "No let go of me!" I screamed I tried to kick him off me but he was way stronger than me

"shut the fuck up" he said dropping me on the floor right besides his bed. I tried to run towards the door, but he tackled me and I fell right back on the floor "you have serious anger issues" I said trying to get up again "you better watch your mouth when you talk to me" ha slapped me right across my face, my lips where cut open I kicked him right into the balls he groaned in pain, I and ran to the door trying to open it but it was locked. then he threw something hard on my head, I fell down and he came over to me and kept hitting and punching me  my vision started to fade.

Tom's pov:
She was disrespecting me and I won't let her go because of that, so I threw a lamp at her head and then she blacked out, I was so goddamn angry right now, I picked her up and placed her on my bed. My head was spinning because of all of this mess, she embarrassed me in front of everyone winning that race instead of me and then she just showed up here at my house and disrespected me even more. It was actually kinda good that she showed up here anyway because I couldn't let the race thing slide so I would have kidnapped her anyway. I was gonna make Melanie's life a goddamn hell. Her slut ass friend Elena was joining our gang now, she's bills new slut I'm surprised she wanted to join willingly bill would probably take her anyway.