jeleousy

Jimin couldn't stop feeling jealous as he watched Yoongi treat Tae with patience and care. It hurt him deeply, making him wonder if Yoongi had changed just for Tae. Even though Yoongi was understanding towards Tae's struggles, Jimin couldn't help imagining how things might be different if he were in Tae's place - maybe Yoongi would have been less patient or even annoyed.

When Yoongi called Jimin down for dinner, Jimin put on a fake smile and went downstairs. But inside, he couldn't shake off the feeling of being left out.

During dinner, Jimin mechanically moved his food around on his plate, lost in his thoughts.

Yoongi noticed Jimin's distant behavior and nudged him gently, "Jimin, what's on your mind? Eat your dinner."

Caught off guard, Jimin pushed his food around some more, not really eating.

"Jimin!" Yoongi said firmly, "I called you to eat, not to play with your food. What's bothering you?"

Jimin snapped out of his thoughts and muttered an apology. He took a bite reluctantly, but Yoongi sensed something was wrong and decided they needed to talk alone.

"Come on, Jimin," Yoongi said, "Tell me what's bothering you. I can see it's eating you up."

Jimin glanced at Tae, who was quietly eating, and finally spoke up.

"Hyung," Jimin began hesitantly, "I can't help but notice how patient and understanding you are with Tae. It's like you've changed just for him. If I were in Tae's place, I don't think you'd be this calm. It hurts, you know?"

Yoongi looked serious as he replied, "Jimin, I treat each of you according to what you need. Tae was struggling, so he needed support. It's not about favoritism. Now, try to focus on eating."

Jimin felt a pang of jealousy and continued to dwell on how things seemed different between him and Tae. Later that night, when Yoongi told them to get ready for bed, Jimin lingered in the hallway, lost in thought.

"Jimin, why are you standing there?" Yoongi called out gently. "Come on, it's time for bed. Be a good boy."

Jimin sighed and went to his room. As he passed Yoongi, he hugged him tightly and kissed him on the cheek.

"My jealous baby," Yoongi teased softly, "Let's get some sleep."

The next day, Yoongi noticed Jimin avoiding eye contact and being distant during their study session. Concerned, Yoongi decided to talk to Jimin privately.

"Jimin, we need to talk," Yoongi said gently. "I've noticed a change in your behavior. What's going on?"

Jimin immediately got defensive. "I didn't do anything, Hyung. Just go back to Tae."

Yoongi chuckled at Jimin's response and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. Just as Yoongi was about to say more, the doorbell rang.

"Jungkook!" Yoongi exclaimed as he opened the door to find Jungkook standing there, back from his business trip.

"Welcome back, Jungkook!" Yoongi greeted him warmly, though Jungkook sensed something was off.

"What's happening? Did I miss something?" Jungkook asked, concerned.

Yoongi hesitated before explaining the situation to Jungkook, who listened attentively.

"Jimin seems upset," Yoongi explained, "feeling like I'm favoring Tae over him. I don't want any misunderstandings."

Jungkook, understanding the delicate situation, suggested they all sit down and talk openly about it.

"Let's have a group discussion," Jungkook suggested. "Communication is key in relationships."

Later that evening, the three of them gathered in the living room for a heart-to-heart conversation.

"Jimin, what's bothering you?" Jungkook asked gently. "It's important to talk about your feelings."

Jimin took a deep breath and opened up about how he felt - insecure and afraid of being treated differently.

"I don't want to feel like I'm less important," Jimin confessed. "Hyung, I love you, but sometimes it seems like you're closer to Tae."

Yoongi listened carefully and responded sincerely, "Jimin, I never meant to make you feel that way. Tae is like a younger brother to me. My intention was to support Tae during a tough time, not to neglect you."

Jungkook, trying to ease the tension, suggested a compromise.

"How about me and tae change mansion?"

Tbc-----

Idk but I don't get votes and comment now