oh no

It was a typical morning, the sun peeking through the curtains, signaling the start of another day. For Jimin and Taehyung, however, the morning brought an unexpected challenge: the revelation of their carefully concealed secret.

As the day began to unfold, Jimin and Taehyung found themselves cornered by their partners, Yoongi and Jungkook, regarding their plans to skip the compulsory health check-up at school. The previous night's conversation about keeping their aversion to injections hidden had unraveled into a morning of reckoning.

In the quiet moments before dawn, Jimin and Taehyung had discussed their strategy to avoid the health check-up. They agreed to feign illness or mislead their partners, hoping to bypass the dreaded injections awaiting them. However, their hopes were shattered when Yoongi and Jungkook unexpectedly returned home, catching them in the midst of their conversation.

"Jimin!" Yoongi's voice sliced through the air like a blade, filled with disappointment and frustration. Jimin froze, his heart sinking as he turned to face his partner. Taehyung gestured urgently for silence, a futile attempt to forestall the inevitable confrontation.

"Where's Taehyung?" Jungkook's tone was firm, his eyes searching the room with intensity. Taehyung stepped forward reluctantly, his usual playfulness replaced by apprehension. He could feel Jungkook's gaze piercing through him, unearthing the truth they had tried so desperately to conceal.

As the trio gathered in the living room, tension thickened the air. Yoongi's expression was a mix of hurt and anger, a sight that Jimin dreaded. "Did you forget the rules, Jimin?" His voice was low, but each word carried the weight of their unspoken agreement.

Jimin hesitated, searching for words that could deflect the blame, but he knew there was no escape. "No, hyung, I'm just..." He trailed off, his mind racing with excuses that fell flat in the face of Yoongi's unwavering gaze.

"Just what, Jimin?" Yoongi's voice rose slightly, a hint of betrayal coloring his tone. Taehyung sensed Jimin's discomfort and interjected hastily, "Jungkook, Yoongi hyung, why don't you both go freshen up? You look tired." His attempt to diffuse the tension earned him a sharp glare from Yoongi, but the older man relented and left with Jungkook in tow.

Jimin turned to Taehyung, his frustration evident. "Why did you have to interrupt?" His hand moved instinctively, lightly slapping Taehyung's arm in frustration.

Taehyung shrugged, a faint smile playing on his lips. "Had to save you, pabo." Jimin sighed deeply, feeling the weight of their predicament settling in. "You didn't save me, you just made it worse," he muttered under his breath.

The hours passed slowly, each minute marked by the anticipation of Yoongi and Jungkook's return. Jimin and Taehyung exchanged worried glances, knowing that their partners would not let their transgression slide easily. They sat in uneasy silence, the impending consequences hanging over them like a storm cloud.

Later that night, as the clock struck midnight, Jungkook abruptly woke from his slumber, a realization dawning on him. He sat up in bed, his mind racing as he recalled the conversation he had overheard earlier. Taehyung lay beside him, sleeping soundly, unaware of the storm brewing within his husband.

"Taehyung, wake up!" Jungkook's voice was urgent, cutting through the stillness of the night. Taehyung stirred, groggily blinking awake. "Huh? What's going on?" he mumbled, his voice thick with sleep.

"Did you finish your homework?" Jungkook's tone brooked no argument, his gaze fixed on Taehyung with unwavering intensity. Taehyung blinked, momentarily confused by the abrupt awakening. "What? No, it's the middle of the night, Jungkook," he protested, irritation creeping into his voice.