chapter 47

Today Soda and I are going to a doctor to find out about my pregnancy.

I was permitted to skip school for the day and I was happy because now I have a five day weekend, since today is Wednesday and we have Thursday Monday off.

I don't have any classes on Friday. I wanted to make sure I would spend time with Soda since he only works Monday- Thursday.

We got to the doctors and I was nervous. There were other women in there who were much more pregnant than I were.

They must have been about 4/5 months pregnant.

Soda said "are you nervous?" I said "nope, I am excited." He smiled and said "good, me too."

The doctor said "Molly." I sat up and Soda and we walked into the room.

The doctor was an older guy around 50/55 and he was really nice. He said "so how old are you again?" I said "18."

He said "are you in college?" I said "yea I am a freshman." He said "okay do you think you will be able keep your baby and handle school?"

I said "yes sir, I believe I can." He said "great, let's just take a look inside your uterus and you can go home okay?"

I said "okay."

The doctor checked me out and he said that everything was okay, and I should see him again at 10 weeks to hear a heart beat.

Soda and I left the doctor and I said "well we live in the greatest city in the world, where should we go now?"

He said "lunch, I'm starving." I said "yeah me too, let's go to a good restaurant."

We got to the restaurant which was very nice and was filled with young business men and women.

I got 2 burgers and 2 orders of fries with a coke. Soda looked at me like I was crazy and he said "are you sure you're gonna finish all that?"

I smiled and I said "wait and see."

30 minutes later he was shocked to see I finished everything. He said "ohhhhh now I know why all the snacks are missing."

I giggled and I said "pregnant girls are hungry." He said "and moody." I smirked and I said "it's kinda stressful you know." He said "yeah, I can only imagine."

I said "what do you want to name our baby?" He said "well if it's a girl, we should name her Madeline."  I said "that's cute, but if it's a boy we should name him Matthew."  He said "okay, that sounds good to me."

I said "good, we have to remember this nine months from now."

Soda said "yeah, but what if we have twins, then we will need two boy names and two girl names." I said "Madeline and Mia, and Matthew and Mason." He said "okay, I like those names."

I said "there is a spare room in our apartment too, we will have a lot of space, and New York is a great place to raise a baby." He said "yeah, everything will be perfect, just like you."

I smiled and I said "thank you." He said "you look so beautiful the way the sun reflects on your face." I said "if you want to have sex just say it."

He blushed and he said "how did you know?"  I said "you always give me cheesy compliments when you're horny."

He said "well I want to make you feel good." I laughed and I said "come on let's go."

.............................................................................................

We laid under the covers and I said "I'll miss this when my stomach gets huge." He laughed and said "I don't care how big your stomach gets, I still want to be inside you." I kissed him and I said "well, we can try."

He said "yeah, we will still have fun." I said "we should start getting a nursery ready."  He said "what color should we paint the nursery ?"  I said "light gray, it's gender neutral." He said "okay sure. sounds good to me."

I said "we should paint it together, that would be so much fun baby."  He said "yeah, I'll buy the crib,and God knows you like to decorate, so you can take care of that."

I laughed and I said "yeah, but it will be fun honey." He kissed me and I smiled into the kiss. I was just so happy with my life and I was happy I was with Soda.

........................................................