chapter 9

It's been a while since the whole incident. Soda and Darry both weren't mad when I told them that I was out helping Pony get a girl and instead they were more appreciative and gave me permission to carry my gun around.

Steve had his date with his friend Evie and it went well because he asked her out and they are now officially dating.

Today I am waiting for Pony outside of the school. It's about 4:30. He had track practice and I saw him walk back hand in hand with Cherry.

They were going steady but not officially dating.

Once the girls in school found out he was a good kisser he told me he had a few more kisses. I was proud of him.

Cherry said "hey Molly." I said "hey, see you round." She smiled and said "bye guys." She kissed Pony's cheek and he smiled and we got in the car.

I said "so how have the two of you been?" He said "great, she said she wants to go further, I have no idea what that means."

I said "maybe she wants to do something sexual with you."

We stopped at the DX. I told Steve and Soda I would pick them up from work.

They were sitting outside and Pony got out of the front seat. I said "where are you goin?" He said "just to the back." I said "why?" He said "Soda said he wants to sit next to you."

I wondered why.

Then the door opened next to me and Soda sat next to me. He said "hey."I heard Steve and Pony get in behind me and I just stared at him.

He said "you okay?" I said "uh yeah let's go."

We got to the Curtis house in 5 minutes.

We all got out of the car and into the house. I sat on the floor next to Pony and then Dallas walked in.

We were secretly hooking up now and then. We were not dating because we both knew we could never get a long forcibly.

I never had sex, I still want to save my virginity for the right person.

The farthest we've gone is giving each other head but that was it, and it was going to stay that way.

He looked down at me and I smiled. He said "come sit on my lap."

He sat next to Soda and I sat on his lap. The gang knew we flirted around but I didn't want them to know about the sexual things we did.

He said "damn you have a fat ass." He pulled me closer to his crotch and I blushed. I said "don't talk like that."

Steve said "he's right." I said "ew you horny fucks."

Steve said "so, I like being horny." I laughed and I said "okay, a lot of people are, they don't have to express it."

Soda said "yeah it's a little nasty." I looked at him and I caught him looking at my ass.

I said "you're one to talk." He said "I wanted to see if what Dally said was true."

We all laughed and I rolled my eyes, these boys were crazy.

Around 7, Pony said "we should go to the Drive In." I said "yeah we should."

Soda said "I'll go." Dally said "yeah me too." Steve said "yeah it's better than sitting around."

So, Johnny, Pony, Soda, Steve and Dallas squeezed into my truck. I drove fast because all of those boys in my car were so loud.

When we got there everyone went under this little fence. It was just Soda and I left that had to go under.

I was scared because I didn't want to get my hair caught.

I bent down and I said "I'm scared." I looked back at Soda who was looking at my butt. I got chills out of feeling uncomfortable and I said "you go first."

He said "okay." He crawled under 1,2,3. Fuck now I can't look like a pussy so I sucked it up and crawled under and I felt a spider crawl on my leg and screamed.

Everyone turned back and looked at me and Dally said "what happened." I said "a spider! It's on my leg!" He looked at my leg and brushed it off and I relaxed.

Steve said "shit I thought you were being murdered." I flipped him off and he laughed.

We sat down in some seats and Dally was in the aisle seat, I was next to him and Soda was on the other side of me.

Dally had his arm around me and Soda turned his whole head around and looked at us. I stared at him and he stared back and I looked away. So weird.

Half way through the movie Dally's hand was creeping up my thigh. I pushed him off and he put his hand right back on.

I whispered "Dallas, not now."He gave me a sad face and I rolled my eyes. He took me by my neck and started making out with me in front of everyone.

He caught me by surprise but I eventually gave in. We pulled away and he looked at my lips and back at me and he said "fuck."

I smiled and I turned my attention back to the movie.

The movie finished and we drove back to the Curtis house.

We were all sitting and talking until Dally said "follow me to the kitchen." I got up and I followed him in and we started kissing. He was horny today.

I held him closer to me and he pulled me closer to his crotch. I jumped up on the counter and while I felt like no one was looking I gave him a hand job.

He lasted 2 minutes. Simple.

He held back his moans and he came in my hands. He put everything away and he zippered his jeans.

I washed my hands and as I was drying them I said "better now?" He smiled and said "great." I laughed and I gave him a kiss. He said "let me return the favor." I said "okay, in the bathroom."

We went into the bathroom and he sat me down on the toilet. He pushed my underwear to the side from under my skirt and he fingered me.

I lasted about 4 minutes, and it would have been 5 but he started eating me out so I could finish.

But just as I moaned someone opened the door and it was Soda. We made eye contact while I moaned, unintentionally and I felt my face turn red.

He closed the door and Dally didn't seem to notice. I finished cumming and I took a breath.

I know Soda couldn't have seen anything because I had a skirt on and Dallas literally had his face in me but my skirt is really short, plus I am a worry willy and I couldn't get the moment out of my head.

I told Dally what happened while he adjusted my underwear and he said "fuck, he saw us?" I said "yeah and he better keep his mouth shut."

He said "talk to him I'm sure he will." I said "okay." I kissed him and he said "gotta go, see you later." I said "okay bye."

We left and I went to the bedroom and slid down the door with my hands over my face. When I looked up I saw Soda in the bed.

I said "oh, uh hi." He blushed and he said "hi."I stood up and I said "can you not tell anyone what you saw please."

He said "no I won't , I promise." I said "thank you." I took off my skirt and I laid in bed facing him and he turned his back.

It was awkward facing each other but he seemed a little upset. Like he was literally giving me the cold shoulder.

I just hoped he wouldn't tell anyone.