chapter 6

We arrived at Bucks around 9 and I saw Ponyboy off on his way to talk to some girls.

Steve, Two and I got some beers as Soda just had water.

As soon as Soda got near some girls he was being drooled all over.

They were all over him. It was so weird if you ask me.

I saw one of them flirting with him and he was flirting back.

I smiled and I thought all the Curtis boys should be getting some tonight.

Steve brought me over to a pretty girl with brown hair and blue eyes. Steve said "Molly this is Evie." She smiled and said "nice to meet you."

I said "nice meeting you as well."

She said "where are you from?"

I said "Tucson Arizona."

She said "cool, I want to go to the Grand Canyon one year, have you been?"

I said "yup, I love it, I'm sure you will too it's beautiful."

I said "when I go back I will take you, you should come over to the Curtis house sometime with Steve and I'll show you some pictures."

Steve said "yeah we should hang out." I said "maybe you two can go out on a date and Steve can bring you back to the Curtis house and I'll show you my pictures."

She said "okay that sounds good."

Steve said "next week Friday at 5?"

She said "yeah at the diner." Steve said "yeah sounds good to me."

She smiled and said "okay."

She pulled Steve closer to her and they started to make out and behind her back I made moaning faces at Steve and he smiled into the kiss.

I walked away from them and I looked for Ponyboy. He was talking to a red head and she was caressing his face and then she went for it.

She pulled him into a kiss and he kissed back. He was doing a good job and I felt proud.

After a few beers I meet this guy. He was hot. His name was John. He was about 22 years old but he had interest in talking to me.

I said "so what are you doing after this party." He said "nothing, maybe you."

I blushed and I said "maybe ." He pulled me in for a kiss and I kissed back. His lips were like Sodapop.

They were nice and soft and the kiss was a little wet.

He grabbed my waist and he started to take off my shirt and I said "let's go somewhere more private."

We went into the men's bathroom and we went into a stall together.

He took off my shirt and he pulled down my shorts.

I stood there drunk in my bra and underwear and I was cold. I looked at him as he took off his flannel and his jeans and he was left in his underwear.

He said "you ready?" I said "it's my first time." He said "so?" I said "could you be gentle?"

He said "yeah no problem." But it seemed like what I said went in one ear and out the other and I felt less confident.

He took off his underwear and he sat on the toilet and his erection sprung free. I became more nervous and he said "okay sweetie take your panties off."

I slowly took of my bra and my underwear and he looked me up and down.

Maybe I was more drunk before but now I was just more uncomfortable.

I think I was just nervous.

I said "I don't think I can do this anymore." He said "what's the matter?"

I said "I can't do it." He said "you're gonna do it, or else I'll cut you up."

He whipped out a switchblade out of his Jean pocket and he said "Do what I tell you and we won't have a problem."

I started crying and I said "okay."

He put his hand around my neck and held me against the stall. His other hand went down to my area.

He took two fingers and felt me up. I never was so scared in my life.

He put his fingers inside me and he said "fuck you have a tight pussy for a little girl." I started crying more and he took his hands out of me and he said "one last thing and you can go."

He made me get on my knees and he slowly slid his dick in my mouth.

He made me suck his dick and he said "good girl."

I couldn't wait for this misery to be over, and soon my prayers were answered.

He said "okay I've had enough, catch you around sweetheart." He got dressed and I stayed in the stall and I started crying. I put my underwear on and my bra and I eventually put on my clothes.

I heard someone walk in the bathroom and I quited my sniffles and I walked out 2 minutes later once I heard the urinal flush.

I walked to the sink and I saw Soda washing his hands.

He saw me and he said "hey Molly what's wrong." I fell to his feet and I started crying.

He said "hey hey, what's wrong, are you okay?"

He sat on the floor in front of me and through tears I said "no, some guy forced himself on me."

He said "if you're comfortable telling me, what happened?" I said "he fingered me and he made me suck his dick."

He said "I'm sorry Molly, be careful here at Bucks a lot of bad stuff happens here."

I said "okay, I'll just stick by you next time."

He said "yes please, I needed to get away from the girls."

I laughed and he said "I saw a lot of guys around you too."

I blushed and I said "yeah I guess so."

He said "don't let that one creep ruin it for you and never let anyone do anything to you with out consent."

I said "yeah, maybe I won't go for the creeps anymore, you try to give them a chance and they go total freak on you."

He said "yeah, unfortunately that is the way the world is, sometimes it doesn't even warn you or give you consent, stuff just happens."

I said "exactly, it sucks, we should get out of here I don't feel so good."

He said "okay let's go, I think Steve and Two are with a girl."

I said "what about Ponyboy." He said "he's sleeping over with Dallas."

I said "okay let's go."

We went back to the Curtis house and we got ready for bed.

I went under the covers as soon as my head hit the covers I felt like I could have fallen asleep in a second.

I felt Soda put his arm around me and I didn't push him off.

It wasn't meant to be romantic, it was meant to be protective and I couldn't have felt more safe in that bed.