chapter 40

After the proposal, Soda and I went to a hotel and decided to party with Sylvia and John and some of my other home friends. We all had our own room and we went out to dinner and eat and we all had a good time.

Soda and I drove to a corner store around 11 pm to get ice cream. I was drunk, but Soda was very sober and protective over me. Thank god.

I saw him go down one aisle but I was preoccupied by the gummies and candy.

Soda bought the ice cream and some other things and we went back to the hotel.

We went up to our room and I saw Soda stuff something into his pocket. Weird.

We opened the door of the hotel room and he locked it and he pushed me against the door and started making out with me. He was so horny I could feel it. Literally. I felt his growing erection near my private area which made me more wet.

I moaned into the kiss as he unzipped my jean shorts and he started sucking on my neck. I knew he was leaving a big hickey. I attacked his neck too and I sucked all over his neck and he said "baby, I want to be inside you so bad."

I moaned as he groped my boob and he took off my shirt and he picked me up and put me on the bed and hovered over me as he took off my bra and he immediately went down to my nipples and started sucking.

I moaned and he grabbed and played with my nipples. He took off his shirt and his jeans and I saw his boner now more through his briefs. I said "baby, take your underwear off I want to fuck you so bad."

He pulled down his underwear and I almost moaned at the sight of his dick. He went back into his jean pocket and pulled out a condom. That' s what he bought from the store.

He pulled down my panties and he opened the condom packaging. He slid the condom down his penis and I felt myself get wetter.

He opened my legs and kissed my clit and I moaned. I said "give it to me baby, please." He started going in and about half way I said "ow baby, it's big." He smiled and he said " sorry about that."

I smiled and he slowly finished going inside me. It hurt really fucking bad but I had to ignore it. He said "are you okay?"  I said "yeah, start slow."

He started thrusting in me at a slow pace and after a while, it felt so good. I said " oh fuck baby, you feel so good inside me." He said "it feels great to be inside you."

He groaned as I felt myself tighten around him for a second. He said " fuck baby, that feels so good, do it again." I tightened my pussy around him again and he groaned.

In this low deep sexy voice he said "shit baby." I moaned as he hit a good spot and he said "can I go faster baby?"

I said "yeah." He started thrusting faster and I started moaning these high pitched moans and he got more turned on.

He grabbed my boobs and started sucking on them again. This made me feel like I was gonna to cum sooner.

I held his back as I felt him leaving hickeys on my boobs and I felt him starting the thrust faster and harder.

I moaned and I said "fuck baby I'm gonna cum."

He stopped sucking my boobs and he said "me too."

He thrusted faster and harder. He was now hitting a good spot every time he thrusted and I felt like I was gonna explode.

My back arched and I moaned as loud as I could while I came. He came right after in the condom and he pulled out.

I whimpered as it still kind of hurt a little and him pulling out so fast kinda hurt. He rubbed my clit with two fingers and I moaned.

He got up and threw out the condom and he put on his underwear and he put back on my thong and we got under the covers.

I had the sheets up to my waist line and the same for Soda. I could see his lower abdomen but that was it.

He held my hand and we were both catching our breath. My heart was beating fast and I was getting more sober.

I looked at him and he was a little sweaty and his cheeks were red as he looked from my boobs up to my face.

He said "do you feel okay?" I said "yeah." He said "it didn't hurt too bad right?" I said "it hurt but the next time we have sex it shouldn't hurt as bad."

He said "okay, good." I pulled the covers up for the both of us and he pulled me closer to him I laid in his neck as he played with my hair.

I said "I love you Soda." He said "I love you a lot Molly." I smiled and he said "I see you smiling."

I blushed a little and we chuckled until I heard a knock at the door and I heard it open. I said "who the hell is that?"

Then I heard the door shut and lock and I saw Kaleigh walk over. I said "oh shit." I pulled the covers up all the way to my neck.

I forgot I had given her a key just in case she got a nightmare or just got annoyed by Sylvia and John.

She walked over to my side of the bed and I said "hi what are you doing in here?" She said "Johnny was kissing his girlfriend."

I laughed and I said "okay, do you want to sleep with us?" She said "mhm."

She threw her childhood toy, Charlie the stuffed elephant and threw it in the bed. She climbed up onto the bed and I opened the covers and I completely forgot I didn't have a bra on.

She laughed and she said "why don't you have a shirt on." I said "you'll figure it out one day." Soda grabbed Kaleigh from my side of the bed and started tickle attacking her.

He mouthed to go put a shirt on while she was laughing and I quickly put on a sweatshirt and I got back under the covers.

Kaleigh stopped laughing and Soda grabbed her stuffed elephant and laid Kaleigh between us and put  the toy in her arms.

She laid in his chest and I looked at the two of them and I remembered why I wanted to marry Soda. He was just so perfect and so nice.

.............

Soda and I got home from Arizona about a week ago and the gang was so happy to see we were engaged. I was really excited.

I couldn't wait to plan the wedding and all the dress shopping and stuff like that. That's what Soda and I were doing right now.

We are sitting at the kitchen table deciding what we should do about our wedding. But little did we know we were about to have one of our first big fights, and it was over inviting our exes to the wedding. I didn't want Sandy to go, but I wanted my ex to go, because he was not a crazy bitch like Sandy.

We were discussing who we should be inviting, but then we heard a knock at the door. Soda said "I'll open it." He got up and I heard him open the door and close it.

Probably an old friend who came to congratulate us because that's been happening all week.

It had been only about 15 minutes but I heard a girl's voice giggle and Soda laughed. I ignored it and he came inside.

He was all smiles and I was suspicious but I knocked the jealous feeling off. I was writing a list of the people who we would be inviting and we continued with our night.

Soda said "there is this girl I used to go to school with, could we invite her?" I said "was that the girl you were all giggly with at the door?"

It came out a little harsher than expected and I knew I hurt his feelings. He said "don't get all snappy with me it's too early in the morning for that."

I said "it wasn't too early for some other girl." He rolled his eyes and said "whatever I'm going to work."