chapter 49

June 7.......

I am in the hospital bed getting ready to push. I am so nervous, I am already in so much pain. Soda is recording and holding my hand. My brother is on the other side of him and he was probably more nervous than all of us, even though he has a son himself.

I started pushing and I was screaming from the pain. Especially once the shoulders were coming out. After that, it was smooth sailing and I was in less pain. They cleaned up our baby and gave her to Soda and I.

My brother recorded and took pictures of Soda and I holding the baby for the first time. I held our baby Madeline in our hands and she was adorable and so tiny, and nice and warm.

She looked into my eyes and she tried holding my hand and I noticed her eyes were just like Soda's and she had my nose and I guess you could say both of our lips combined.

She was really a beautiful baby. I was so happy to have her in my life and I don't know what I would do with out her.

After Madeleine's first nap, I learned how to breast feed her and it was easier than I thought. She was able to latch easily and after that, I took a nap myself.

A few days later we were all able to return home. When I did I was greeted to the gang and my parents and my step dad.

They all were excited to see me and I was excited to see them too. I was more happy to see Sylvia out of them all.

I saw her son Brandon and he was adorable. He was about 3 now and he was sweet and he looked everything like my brother.

Dally had a baby now with a girl named Allie. She was pretty. She was tall and blonde with brown eyes. They had a girl which I knew softened Dally up.

She had to be about two years old. She had the moms looks but the structure of her face is like Dally's.

Steve and Evie aren't married yet either, the only ones married are Dally and I out of the whole gang. Darry soon to be.

Steve and Evie are engaged though. I can't wait for their wedding. My brother and Sylvia's wedding is going to be on Valentines Day of next year.

I'm looking forward to it, the wedding will be in the Bahamas.

It was nice to have everyone together again and meet my baby. After they took a shot ensuring my baby won't be susceptible to their germs, after they washed their hands, and used purell that is.

Everyone was extremely careful with our baby and she was everyone's attention.

She was so small and I only noticed until Dally held her.  She looked so small and innocent in his arms. His daughter, Lily, was really interested in Madeline.

I let her sit on the couch and hold Madeline and she was really well behaved, unlike her daddy. My brother loved to hold Madeline and play with her but I didn't hesitate to reprimand him when he looked like he was having too much fun.

When my biological dad held Madeline, I realized how much my baby really looked like my dad.  I was happy to see him happy and he told me he has a girlfriend he's been going steady with for a year.

I was happy for him and I didn't want him to sit back and sulk and watch my mom have a great time with Rob.

Everything finally seemed to be coming together and I was glad...............

5 years later......

Madeline is definitely at the whiny 5 year old stage  and she is a little brat that Soda and I loved a lot. I have two twin sons who are 4 years old.

They are home from preschool and kindergarten and we are watching family videos. Right now we are watching the proposal with the kids, Sylvia and my brother, Dally and his daughter, and Soda and the kids.

The kids laughed when Soda and I kissed. Every time we kissed just knew they were gonna laugh.

Soda had just proposed in the video and I said yes and Soda and I started kissing and he had his hands on my ass.

The kids laughed and Madeleine said "EEWW daddy slapped mommy's butt!" I laughed and I said "it's okay honey."

My twin sons looked like they were cracking up and I was happy to see all of our kids happy.

We let the kids watch the home videos and the parents went into a separate room to talk.

Sylvia said "you know Evie is expecting another boy?" I said "wow, that's 2 boys plus another one coming."

Dally said "and all them look like Steve." I said "doesn't surprise me, they kinda look alike too."

Soda laughed and said "that was the first thing I noticed about them as a couple is they look alike."

We were laughing and talking until I heard Madeline say "Mommy and daddy are in their underwear!!" I thought what the hell is she talking about.

We walked back into the living room of the apartment and I saw they had our sex tape on. I said "no guys don't watch this."

They were watching intensively as Soda started to take off my bra but I cut the cord before anyone could see anything else.

The kids all laughed at me and I giggled and I said "crazy kids."

I couldn't be happier to have a family that laughs and has fun together.

Soda grabbed me and kissed me in front of the kids and he said "it's normal to kiss, no laughing." The kids smiled and nodded their head.

I love Soda. So much with all my heart and I would never want to live my life with anyone else. That's why he is my best lover I could have ever asked for. The best kind of husband, father and partner I could've asked for. I love Soda and that will never change. I know he loves me and it will be that way for eternity.