{part 26} bonus

It been two months of your graduation right now your sitting in living room and waiting for him . As its already late because by this he always come back home .

Ten minutes later door bell ring you go and open the door And see taehyung come inside and sit in couch and you said .

Yn: you go and fresh till i he heat up the food.

Taehyung go towards your shared bedroom and the go towards the bathroom .

After fresh up he go towards the kitchen and saw you hear up the food so he go in the kitchen and back hug you .

You didn't flinch because you it must be taehyung.

He start gaving you wet kissing on your neck and shoulder area .

Yn : tae what are you doing.

Tae : nothing just loving you .

He again hide his face in your neck and this this time he start sucking your neck .

Yn gulp and said .

Yn : tae stop plz

Taehyung stop and look at you with a huge pout .

Yn ; what.

He didn't said anything and pout and stand behind you .

You turn around and peck his lips . And again start taking food on dining table and sit on it he also come and sit with you .

You serve him and also serve yourself
He look at you when your serving for your self and said .

Tae : you didn't had dinner yet .

Yn : no I was waiting for you.

Tae : but I message you that I will be and you had your dinner on time .

Yn : and when .

Tae : at 7:30 .

You start thinking and get nervous he raised his on eyebrows and said.

Tae ; where is your phone .

Yn ; I forgot to charge my phone.

Tae ; hm ok let's have dinner it's already late .

Yn : just this you didn't scold me .

Tae : ( smile ) why would I you said you forgot right so why would I scold you it's ok .

Yn : thank you .

Tae : now eat .

You both start eating .

After some time he to the go bedroom . As your washing the utensils.

Some time later you also go in the room and go to bathroom to fresh up and do your night routine.

After some time you come all fresh .

Your night dress

After doing your night routine you lay  beside back facing him

After doing your night routine you lay beside back facing him .

***Smut ***

H

e come closer towards you and pull you closer by your waist.

He started gaving kisses on the back of your neck . He slowly slide his hand inside your top closer to your chest .

he the start squeezing your boobs . And his kisses convent into sucking he start living purple hickeys on your neck .

After being satisfied with your neck he turn you around and start kissing you roughly yet passionately. You also kissing him back with the same passion .

After few kisses you both leave each other lips and start removing each other clothes now both are only in your underwear as he already open your bra hook while kissing your neck .

He start sucking your right boob while squeezing the other one . And after some time he left your right and did same with your boob .

He is sucking your and your moaning loudly while grabbing his hair .

After some time he leave your boobs and start going towards your pussy and remove your panty look at you after see your pussy and chuckled .

He now gave a small lick on your clut and push his tongue inside your pussy. And start suking you . You are also moaning while pushing his more with his hair .

Some time later you felt a knot and said .

Yn : tae I m going to cum ( while breathing heavily)

After hearing your words he fasten his speed and you moan loudly ' ahhh' cum inside his mouth and he lick your all cum and again hovered over you. And kiss you and you also kiss him back .

After kiss he stand on his knees and he remove his underwear and again kiss you .

While kissing his hand go towards his dick he hold it and push inside you . When you feel pain you moan in kiss and your nails start digging his skin .

After feeling your nails in his skin he also gron .

After some time saw you relaxed he start moving slowly.

Yn : ahh tae faster . ( while moaning and breathing heavily)

Tae : ( smirk) as you say baby .

After saying that he sat on his knees and put your both legs on his right side shoulder . And bend down towards your lips and peck and sat like before and start thrusting fastly .

After some time you said .

Yn : I m gonna cumming ahh fuck (moan )

Tae : baby I m also close wait ( while groning )

After few thrust he wrap your legs around his waist and he sat on bet properly and without taking out his dick he make you sit on his lap and said .

Tae ; baby cum

You both cum at the same time and sitting at the same position.

You both look at each other and smile while breathing heavily. Saw you in this state he again get needy . And make you lay down while hovered over you and start kissing you and also thrusting inside you slowly.

Time skip

You both are done with your making love section .

You are laying upon him while he is still inside you .

Tae : baby you should sleep now .

Yn : hmm but take this out.

Tae : sleep like this

Yn ; but it will hurt in morning.

Tae : I will manage now sleep like this please.

Yn : good night then

Tae : good night sweetheart

He peck your forehead and you both drift in dreamland.

____________________________

I will continue bonus part .

And I know I make a bonus part after a long time and still half but I will upload other half in some days .

By the way sorry cuties I will to not upload because of exams