{ part 9 }

Next morning
A/n POV
Yn wake up from her sleep . And see at the wall clock . And see you are late for collage. Then you hurryly go towards the bathroom to take shower and do routine.
Some time later you go to the cupboard to dress up .

And go outside and lock the door and sit in car and drive towards the collage

And go outside and lock the door and sit in car and drive towards the collage .
( you guys are thinking about taehyung so he always left early to do his left over work )

At collage
When you come to the collage you see corridor is fully empty. After saw this you you run towards your class room . And see mr kim already in class .so you ask for permission.

Yn : may I come in mr kim ( while looking down)

Mr kim : oh miss jung you are late ( coldly )

Yn : I m sorry mr kim it will never happen again ( sadly )

Mr kim : come inside don't repeat your mistake again ( coldly )

Yn : thank you and sorry for being late ( bowl )

You go and see two seats are empty at the last row and one Is center beside jungkook so you going at the back seat while ignoring jungkook . And sit there and start focuse on lecture.

Jungkook ( mind ) : What happened to her she is ignoring me for last three days is there something she is hiding from me plz yn tell me why you are ignoring me . ( while looking down )

Time skip
At lunch time
You go to the canteen and take your food and sit on one of site and eat your lunch after eating you go in hallway but you see their is no one but someone drag you towards in empty class and throw you on floor and you saw they are lia and her friends. You see lia is gaving them signal with her finger and you see they are come towards you and started to beat you after beating lia come and sit on your height and grab you hair tightly and you started screaming in pain .

Lia : you are thinking that you didn't even look at him why right . So listen because of you jungkook ignoring me and today he shout at me . And like I always say stay away .
Let's go girls let her be here .

They leave you in classroom and start you crying because of pain you can't stand up after struggling for ten mins you stand up with the spot of wall and go towards the door try to open it but it is lock from outside .

Time skip
Collage is already end but you still in classroom but after some time some students come and open the door you fastly get up and run from there and go towards the car and drive of towards the house and straight go toward the room after coming room you go to the bathroom and stand under the shower and start crying and screaming after that sit in the bathtub and crying hard
After one hour later you come outside and fresh up and where something comfortable

Time skip Collage is already end but you still in classroom but after some time some students come and open the door you fastly get up and run from there and go towards the car and drive of towards the house and straight go toward the room after c...

you go towards the bed and because of crying you sleep.

Author pov
Like this two weeks passed always crying all the night you become pale , having stressed , even you become cold with everyone and you always ignore jungkook and always gave him rude reply .

On the other hand jungkook is pissoff by your behavior And started to find out what happened with you .

Taehyung also notice your behavior so he think to ask you but like always you gave him fake smile and said nothing and go to your room .

And about lia and her friends harass you mentally and physically both.

Back to the story

Present time you are at collage hallway and lia and her friends dragged you towards the same classroom and but now she is grabbing your hand because there is student in hallway.

And about jungkook he is following you and see lia and her friends dragged you towards the old classes
Lia and her friends lock the door but jungkook come at the window side and hide himself. And saw inside and saw lia and her friends beating you and you crying for your life . But befor they beat you more jungkook come and broke the door lock . And come inside and towards you and make you sit on chair and go towards the lia .

Jungkook : lia why are you doing this ( coldly )

Lia : because I love you jungkook and you never talk to me always with that bitch ( while crying and screaming)

Jungkook try to control his anger . But she called you bitch he raise his hand to slap her . But you speak in between.

Yn : jungkook stop don't hit her .
( slowly and painful voice)

Jk : but why huh and why is she doing this with you what happened tell me now .

Yn : nothing jungkook

Jk : no today I want to know why .

Lia : she is not going to tell you . ( smirking)

Jk : then you tell . ( coldly )

Lia : ok first see this jennet gave me you phone . ( Smirk )

janet gave her phone to lia . Lia open her phone show those pictures of you to jungkook . After see this jungkook eyes widened and look at lia with cold yet angry eyes . He snatch her phone from her hand . And look at you .

Jk : this is why you are ignoring me ( coldly)

Yn : ........ ( look down )

Jk: yn stay hear ( softly )

At mr kim taehyung office::
He dragged lia to mr Kim office jungkook started to knock the door after 2-3 knock he get permission and go inside.

Mr kim : what happened jungkook why you dragged her here ( coldly )

Jk : mr kim they are bully a student

Mr kim : whom ( coldly)

Jk: jung yn

Mr kim : WHAT .... I mean what she did .

Jk : ( he starting to tell him every thing ) ( while glancing at lia )

Mr kim : hmm where is yn

Jk: I leave her at class room

Mr kim : ok let's go

After that jungkook take him to this class and see you there

( Let's see what happened with you )

____________________________________________________________________________

To be continued

Plz guys vote and comment

And please please please please support me

Thank you ☺☺

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜