{ part 22 } 🔞

_________________________________

Hello cuties I don't know how to write smut so before you all read I want say sorry because I know my smut writing is to much bad .

________________________________

🔞start the smut

After 15 mins he look at you and said .

Tae : I love you babe ( while looking at your eyes )

Yn : love you too ( while looking down shyly )

After saying this he again smashed his lips on your lips . He is kissing you passionately while poring his all love .

After kissing he start sucking your neck which can leave dark purple mark on it . While sucking your neck he find your sweet spot which cause left moan from your mouth he smirk after heard your moan and start sucking it harder .

After some time he left your neck and open your dress and you just look at him but he said.

Tae : didn't you help me in remove the clothes.

You just nodded and start removing his Coat and t-shirt and now he is half naked infront of her .

Now your laying under him half naked he slid his hand behind your back and unhook your bra and start sucking your left boob while creasing and playing with the right one after get satisfy with the the left boob and start doing with the right boob .

After some time he left your boobs and while licking he go towards your pussy area and look up and saw you looking at him . you started to look somewhere saw him looking at you he smile while saw you blushing .

He remove your panty and saw your wet pussy and said .

Tae : already wet for me hmm ( while teasing you )

He start put his lips on your pussy lips and put his tongue lick your when he lick you gulp your saliva and arch your back he put his one finger inside your pussy hole and start fingering you and you bite your lips and put palm on mouth to not let out moan .

Then he put his mouth on your pussy and start sucking your pussy . You while biting your lips you hold his hair while pushing him more .

After some time you said .

Yn : tae I'm cumming ( while struggling )

Tae : cum baby

You let out a loud moan and cum inside his mouth. He swollen your cum . After swollo he stand on his knees on the bed and look at you .

He open his pant and remove it and also remove his boxers now he is fully naked infront of you and your looking at him .

He look at her while stroking his dick and said .

Tae : baby no need to stare at me I m all yours .

After hearing his words you look another side and start blushing . See you blushing he smile at you .

He again hovered over you with the spot of one elbow and start kissing you and the other hand went down and slowly slid his dick inside you while kissing you bit his lips cuz of pain . He gave you time to adjust him inside you .

After some time he saw you relaxed and start moving in and out . He start sucking your neck while moving . As you are moaning mess . Because of pain and pleasure. As he is groning because of your tightness.

After some time he you said .

Yn : taehyung I m cumming ( while struggling )

Tae : hold baby

Yn : nodded

After some time taehyung said

Tae : baby cum

After heard him you cum and he also cum inside you .

Like this you both did 3 - 4 rounds .

End with the smut 🔞

As its already 5 in the morning. And after rounds he saw you sleeping peacefully.

He peck your forehead and stand up from the bed and go towards the bathroom and come after some time getting fresh and wearing his shorts and come with bowl and wet towel and start cleaning you .

After cleaning he go and throw the water and go towards the cupboard and bring his shirt and your shorts make you wear and lay beside you and pulled you closer and put your head on his chest and slept.

Time skip
Next morning ( 11:45 )

Sunlight hit on his face and wake up and saw you sleeping on his chest with pout .

He make you lay on the bed and make you hug his pillow he peck your pout and go downstairs and start making breakfast

After some he done making breakfast and go towards his bedroom and saw you sitting on the bed while rubbing your eyes . He come towards you and said .

Tae : good afternoon baby

Yn : its morning. ( with pout and sleepy close eyes)

Tae : baby look at the time its noon not morning

You look at the time and wide open your eyes and said .

Yn : didn't you want to go college today hmm

Tae : no now come get up breakfast is ready ( while smiling)

He pick you up and your legs are around his waist and head on his shoulder.

He take you downstairs towards the dining room and sit on his chair and make you sit on his lap and start feeding you .

______________________
Tbc

Vote and comments