{ part 24 }

Like this two weeks passed while watching movies , going on dates ,  making love and more many things. 

Present time
Today Is your graduation day . Your in your bedroom while getting ready for college and about taehyung is taking shower in bathroom .

Some time later .
Taehyung come out only in bathrobe and saw you setting your hair . He come  towards you and said .

Tae : baby my clothes

Yn : l put your clothes on bed .

You said without looking at him as your full focus on setting your hair .

He look at the bed saw his clothes are there .

Tae : hmm ....... my watch ( with pout )

Yn : I put every thing on side table

Still didn't look at him but he didn't know that your looking at him  through the mirror. 

Tae : hmm ( with the big sad pout )

Yn : now why are pouting hm ( while  smiling  )

After done your hair you look at him saw him crossing his arms around his chest with a huge pout and looking like a big cute baby .

Yn : aww I m sorry

He start going towards the bed and start wearing his clothes .

After some time he done wearing clothes and go towards the mirror for doing his hair . but he still didn't looking at you so you back hug him and said .

Yn ; didn't you forgive your ynii ( with cute voice )

He melt in your cute voice and turn and hug you and said .

Tae : ok but I want kiss ( while pouting)

Yn : who going to your that cold and strict professor whose voice is enough to make students scared

Tae : so what i m professor at college not at home ok . At home i m your sweet and romantic husband. 

You look at the and see clock your eyes widened as it's already time of the graduation ceremony.

You held his  and go towards the door side shoe rack and you both wear your shoes. 

You both go outside and lock the door .

You both go towards the car and he open the door for you and make you sit and go towards the driver seat sit on it . And start the car engine and drove off. 

Tae : baby ( while driving  )

Yn : hmm

Tae : I m going to resign from the college. 

Yn : but why ( with shock expression )

Tae : actually dad is going to retired so as a only son of my parents so I have to take care of company. 

Yn : ohh

Tae : also one more thing we are going to reveal our relationship in college. 

You start blushing while looking down and you start playing with your fingers. 

Yn : hmm

By the way your and taehyung dress

Makeup

Hairstyle

Hairstyle

( if you guys didn't like yn look then you can think by your self )

Taehyung look

Time skip at college You both come out of the car and you go towards the a auditorium and he go towards the his cabin to pack his stuff and also making a resignation letter

You both come out of the car and you go towards the a auditorium and he go towards the his cabin to pack his stuff and also making a resignation letter. 

After making a letter he pack his all stuff . And pick it up and go out of the cabin and go towards his car put inside the car . go towards the principle cabin with letter and knock the cabin door and said .

Tae : may I come it sir .

Pri. ; yes .

He go inside and said .

Tae : sir here is my resignation letter

Pri. ; but why mr kim

Tae : its some personal reasons .

Pri. ;hmm ok

Tae : I should leave now

With that go out and go towards the auditorium and sit on random seat .

______________________

To be continued

So so so sorry cuties

And vote and comment 

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜