{ part 20 }

As yn ask him what happened.  While sitting on his lap. 

Tae : do you remember yesterday I promised you . I will take you a romantic date . ( while putting his chin on your shoulder)

Yn : yeah so we are going right. 

Tae : ofcourse we are going . We will go at 7 ok .

Yn : ok . ( with excitment)

Tae : don't be excited . Its 3 oclock  so We should  take a nap .

He pick you in bridal style and take you towards the bathroom and said .

Tae : fresh up ok and I will go and fresh in next room .

Yn : ok ( pout )

He chuckled and peck your pout.
And left the bathroom .

After some you come out and lay on the bed and start scroll the thought on the phone and you are focus on the phone and taehyung come and lay beside you and said .

Tae : baby put your phone down

Tae : now put your phone down and  sleep for some time and come.

He said while pulling you closer and hug you tightly.

While cuddling you both fell a sleep .

Time skip .

You wake up because of phone call and look at you phone your phone doesn't ringing but you look at taehyung's phone its ringing you look at taehyung and saw him sleeping but his phone continually ringing so you wake him up .

Yn: tae wake up .

Tae : hmm . ( still sleepy)

He wake up little but didn't open his eyes and said .

Tae : what happened baby

Yn : your phone is ringing pick your phone. 

Tae : hmm .

He took his phone and see phone is not ringing and he is going to said something but phone is again ring . He look at caller I'd and said .

Tae : baby I m coming ok .

He pick up the call and said .

Otp .

Tae : why you call me jimin . ( anoing tone )
Jm : are you free today. 
Tae : no now don't call me bye .

He cut the call . And come towards you .

Tae : babe its already 5:15 go and get ready hmm .

Yn : ok .( with pout ) .

He peck your pouty lips and go towards the cupboard and take his clothes and left the room to get ready in another room .

You also go towards the bathroom to take a shower. 

After 30 minutes you come out in towel around your body . you go towards the door and lock it .

After locking the door you go towards the mirror and start drying your hair .

You go towards the cupboard and select the dress .

After selecting dress you go towards the mirror and wear the dress and do hair and makeup . 

( taehyung side )

When taehyung left the room with his clothes and go towards the another bathroom and take shower.

After 20 mins he come outside and dry his hair and get ready.  In 6:30 he go down stairs and go towards the living room and sit on the sofa and start scrolling his phone. 

After some time he heard heels sound and look at the stairs and after see you his mouth got wide open .

Your look

Taehyung look

Taehyung look

( I don't know what we should wear in date so I gave them this look 😑😑)

You come infront of him and said .

Yn : how I m looking.  ( while looking)

You didn't get any response and look at him .

Yn : tae ...... KIM TAEHYUNG

Tae : what happened baby .

Yn : I said how I m looking. 

Tae : gorgeous and sexy

last two words saying in low voice but you heard it and start blushing.

Yn : we should go now we'll get late .

You both go outside and sit in the car he start driving and he put his hand on your lap .

Your blushing mess while looking outside. 

_________________________

To be continued

Vote and comments plz cuties

And in next part dating sport and comment me about I should write smut or not .

Till then wait .

Bye cuties