{ part 25 }

Yn POV
Here I am sitting with jungkook because ceremony is about to start .
And this man is nowhere to find.

Yn : ( mind ) let me find him .

Jk : yn where are you going

Yn : just coming

Jk : but ceremony is going to start

Yn : just 2 mins

Jk :ok

A/n POV
You start finding him everywhere. But still didn't find . After 2 mins you go towards your seat and sit on it .

Yn ( mind ) : where he is . Ceremony is already start . ( sad pout )

Time skip
Principle already gave everyone there certificate and now it's your turn .

Pri: so students our this year topper is miss jung yn please come on the stage.

You go towards the stage and stand infront of principle and he gave you your certificate and said .

Pri ; congratulations miss jung

Yn : thank you sir ( with small smile )

You go down from the stage and go towards the jungkook.

Jk : yn let's go

Yn : hmm

Jk : what happened you are looking sad.

You just nod your head as no .

Yn : let's go out .

As ceremony is already over and all students start going towards the ground.

On the other side taehyung watch you ceremony and after student go out he look at you and saw your sad face. As he saw you going outside after some time he also go out .

On the your side you both go out and jungkook suddenly said something loudly.

Jk : guys today I want to confess something.

He said and student start to gather around you both .

He seat on his one knee and said .

Jk : so guys here is someone I love I want confess her look time ago but didn't have courage so I thought confess her today I don't know how to confess someone fingers straight forward person I wanna said JUNG YN I LOVE YOU

Some students were jealous and some are excited for your ans .

Students : SAY YES .. SAY YES

yn : I lov...........

Out of nowhere taehyung come toward you and said .

Tae : she don't love you

Jk : but mr Kim its yn's decision

Tae : ok what's your decision mrs kim

You didn't said anything and start blushing while looking down because he call you mrs kim infront of everyone.

Tae : say something yn ( he saw  you blushing like hell )

Yn : I am already married ( your filling guilty for jungkook )

You saw jungkook going slowly but you stop him and said .

Yn : kookie I m sorry

Jk ; it's not your fault it's me who love you without knowing knowing about you hmm and good bye .

Yn : but we are still friends right

He nodded and start going towards the gate. Tae look around and saw students looking at you all .

Tae : students go from here

Students start going and he saw you being sad . See your sad face he pulled you in hug and start going towards the car . While going he said ..

Tae : don't worry baby let's go

Yn : hmm but tae you didn't see ceremony.

Tae : no I was sitting at the last seat and watch your full ceremony and congratulations.

Yn : hmm thank you

You both sit in the car he start the engine and drove off and while driving he said

Tae : babe where you wanna go .

Yn : nowhere I just want to go home . ( with sad tone )

Tae ; hmm okk

With that you both go at the home .

After some time you both went home . He come out of the car and come towards you and open the door and pick you up in bridal style and go the door open it go towards the bed room and put you on the bed said .

Tae : get ready we are going out .

Yn : but I....... ( he cut you off )

Tae : no buts ok go and get ready.

Yn nodded and you go towards the bathroom to shower after saw you he also left towards the guest room to take shower .

After 50 mins you come from the bathroom only in towel and at the same time taehyung come room in tshirt and boxers and saw you in towel and lock the door and come towards you and hug you and said.

Tae : I don't want to go .

Yn : but going out is your plan

Tae : so I m the one who cancel it

Yn : and why mr kim 🤨

Tae : because

While saying he throw you on bed not harshly. And hovered over you .

Tae : because I want to eat you

Yn : don't eat me I m not tasty ( innocently)

Tae : I don't care but your the most tasty for me let me at you.

After saying he start kissing you passionately you smile in kiss and start kissing him.

After good five minutes he broke the kiss and remove your towel and throw it on the floor and he also remove his clothes you both enjoy your night.

After 5 hours he stop and saw you tired and hug you tightly and put your head on his chest and said .

Tae : let's sleep I love you my baby .

Without saying anything you drift into dreamland.

When he didn't get any response he look at you and said .

Tae ; sleep tight good night love .

He again hug you and sleep after covering you .

________________________

The end
________________________

Hello cuties tell me your something new .

And if you want bonus part then at least I want 10 to 15 comments

And bye

And it's nice talking to you Mevinyr