{ part 17 } 🔞

You go the bed and lay on it .

But suddenly he hovered over you and look at you .

Yn : tae what are you doing ( while looking at nervously  )

Tae : I want to make you mine ( while smirking  )

Yn : but I n already yours ( while smiling shyly  )

He chuckled at your shy figure. And come towards your ear and whispered .

Tae : I want to make love with you .

he lick your ear lob and again look at your eyes .

He leaned towards you while looking at your eyes. 

He put his lips on your lips and started to kiss you passionately you smile in between the kiss and kiss him  back .

After good 10mins of kissing he leave your lips . And again look at you. 

Taehyung peck your forehead , eyes , nose and then kiss your lips again .

While kissing his go towards your neck and start suck your neck leaving dark hickeys. 

You close your eyes and your hand went around on his neck and pulling him closer .

Your eyes are still closed and feeling the pleasure he was gaving you .

His hand went towards your shirt buttons and started to open it and remove your shirt and look at your cleavage . And then look at you .

He come towards your cleavage and suck it .

He smoothly put his hand on your bra hook and remove it .

You shyly cover your chest and look at the other side. 

He put his finger under your chin and make him look at you .

Tae : baby no need to be shy hmm .

Yn : hmm ( you shyly nodded and hug him and hide your face on his chest )

He stand on his knees on the bed and remove his all clothes along with the boxes and pulled your pajama and throw it some where in room .

Again hovered over you and gave a long peck on your forehead and lips .

Tae : baby do you trust me  .

Yn : more then me

He again stand on his knees and put your leg on his shoulder and again come towards you and put his d*ck inside you .

You about to scream but he put his hand on your mouth. 

Tae : no baby we are in your parents house. They will hear you scream. 

You just nodded and put your hands on his back and dig your nails in his back and started to scratch his back .

You sneaked in his neck and bite on it.

After 5 mins you adjust and tell him to move .

He star thrusting inside you and scratching his back .

He look at you and kiss your lips with so much love to distract from the pain .

Two hours later he fell beside you while breathing heavily . He pull the duvet on your both body . And look at you and pulled you closer .

While facing each other and breathing heavily. 

Tae : baby are you ok ( saw you while breathing heavily and also worriely)

You answer him after taking normal breaths. 

Yn : yeah I m ok . Just little sore . ( while shyly and have a pout )