{part 8}

Yn POV
I was sleeping but sunlight hit on my face . I wake up and see the time. Only 30 mins left for start the class . I go to the bathroom to do my morning routine. 10 mins later I come outside and were this

And go downstairs towards the kitchen and take a glass of milk and drink it  fastly go to the college

And go downstairs towards the kitchen and take a glass of milk and drink it fastly go to the college.

After 15 mins i went to the collage . And go inside and see jungkook coming towards me . While smiling

Jk : hey yn ( smiling and cutely )

You ignore him and go towards the class room and sat on a random seat . But jk come behind you and sit beside you . But you stand up and said to jk .

Yn : jungkook plz stay away from me .

Jk : but what I have done .

Yn: just stay away. ( angrily)

And you go to another seat but at the same time professor kim taehyung come in class . After saw him Every student greed him .

All stud. : good morning sir .

Mr kim : hmm sit . ( Coldly )
So today I m going to take test . You guys only have 2 hours. I m going to distribute the test sheets ok .

Taehyung start distribute the sheets after distributing everyone start reading the questions and you see questions are easy . You start writing on your sheet.

Time skip

It's already 1 hour and 58 min your writing. Taehyung see his watch and its showing only 2 mins left .

Mr kim : students only 2mins left hurry up .

Later you gave your sheets to him .

Mr Kim: I will show your marks on Thursday . For now class dissmis and best of luck for your Marks . ( coldly)

Time skip ( lunch time)
You go towards the canteen to eat something as you didn't eat anything in morning and also your hungry.

After taking lunch you sit on table . And start eating because of hunger you ate fastly . As your eating peacefully but someone pour something liquid on your head . You turn around and see lia and her friends standing there .

Lia : hey slut doing good . And don't go near him . If I saw you with him I will show this to everyone ( lastly she show you her phone )

After see your eyes widen and shockley you look at her smirking at you . You see your edit nude picture . After see the pics you start crying and run from canteen to rooftop. And hardly start crying and there is no one for you .

Time skip (college end )
After crying for hours you go towards the gate and strate go towards your house. After went home you go in your room . And cry out loud and screaming while crying .

Taehyung POV
After classes end I go to my cabin for collecting all the test papers for checking at home . I come out and lock the door . And go towards the parking lot. And went where is my car is parked . I sit in my car and drive towards my house . And go inside house with keys . While going to my room I heard someone's scream . And I go towards the where is voice is coming and its coming from yn's room . I open the door and see her she is crying while putting her face in pillow. So I go towards her and call but she didn't turn so I again call her but this time loudly . And she turn I see her whole face is red , eyes is swollen , and nose is running , so I ask her what happened.

Tae : what happened. ( coldly)

Yn : nothing ( low and sad tone)

Tae : yn tell me why are you crying hmm
He ask but this soft and worried eyes .

You look at him but without saying anything you hug him and start crying on his chest . And hug you back . He is creasing your back to make you calm .

30 mins later you get calm and look down and broke the hug . And then he ask you something.

Tae : now tell me what happened hmm ( soft)

Yn : nothing missing my mom and dad .

Tae: ok this weekend we will go there . BTW Did you had your dinner.

Yn : no

Tae : ok I will order something from outside . Till then go and fresh up .

Yn : ok

You said ok and go towards the bathroom and to take shower . And you do your night routine.
You wear this

And go downstairs

And go downstairs. And see taehyung already sitting on living room while using his phone .

Taehyung POV
Something is fishy she is sad. because whenever i saw her she always have smile on her face . But from yesterday she is sad and her face look pale.

Tae : I will find out who make you sad .
First I should change my clothes

Time skip
After fresh up taehyung come in living room and start using his . Sometimes later door bell ring he go towards the door and see his food he pay the bill and again go to living room and again start using his phone . But he heard footsteps sound coming from stairs and see you are coming . And you see him and go to the living room . And sit on couch and you see food on table .

Tae : wait here I take bowls and chopsticks ok

Yn : hmm

He order this for two peoples

You both start eating with awkward silence but he think broke The Silence so he asked something

Tae : so how was your day in you college. ( sweetly )

Yn : normal

Tae : ok .

After this small conversation again you both become silent.

Some time later you both finish your food and you go towards the kitchen and put the bowl on sink and go towards your room and lay down on bed before locking the door . And sleep .

____________________________________________________________________________

To be continued
Plz Vote and Comments