{part 5}

After leaving taehyung at his home jimin left for his apartment.

Next morning
Taehyung pov .
When I come home I strate go into my room and lay on the bed . And thinking about marriage. Like only in two days I will get married. But I'm not interested in this marriage. But mom dad never think bad for me .
Tae ( mind ) : calm down taehyung calm down now it's your fate .

Because of alcohol and tiredness I got sleep .

Next morning
Yn POV
I wakeup because of sun light and last night conversation come in my mind . Because of this my eyes get teary . I was thinking mom dad fix my marriage without even asking me .

Author pov
Ten min later
Marriage word come again and again in your mind . Because of crying your eyes get swllen .
After some time you get fresh up . You wear this

And come downstairs without even bidding good morning you strate go to the dining room and do your breakfast and again you go to your room

And come downstairs without even bidding good morning you strate go to the dining room and do your breakfast and again you go to your room .

In downstairs
Jhope: dad why you fix her marriage . Because of marriage thing her mood is totally off .

Dad : hmm but I have no choice.

Jhope: why .

Dad : I can't tell you son . Just understand my problem .

Jhope: ok but I m going to her room to see her what is she doing .

Your parents nodded and jhope left to your room .

Jhope knock your room's door .
Jhope : princess open the door plz .

Yn : oppa I'm not in mood to talk anyone plz go . ( your saying in sad tone )

Jhope: just once open the for me plz princess (in worried tone )

Yn : ( you silently open the and again go to the bed )

Your bro come inside and hug you .
And said .

Jhope : don't worry princess I know him he is good men . He will never hurt you .

Yn : hmm

After sometime you phone ring . You see in your phone screen its showing kookie.

Otp:-

Jk : hello .
Yn : hello jungkook.
Jk : r you ok .
Yn : hmm .
Jk : then why didn't you come to college today.
Yn : just I have headache that's why ( you tell him lie because you didn't want to make him worried for you )
Jk : ok but today's class was important and you missed it .and also I miss you in class.
Yn: sorry .
Jk : sorry didn't work tell me your address hmm .
Yn : xx block , 502 house .
Jk : ok I'm coming with my notes bye .
Yn : bye .

End the phone call

Jhope: who is it princess.

Yn : its jungkook and my best friend.

Jhope : ok .

Time skip

Jungkook standing outside your house. And ring the door bell .
Your mom open the door .

Jhope: mom who is it .

Mom: don't know .

Jk : sorry aunty forget to introduce myself my name is Jeon jungkook .

Mom : come inside.

Jhope: mom dad is calling you .

Mom : hmm

Jhope : jungkook right.

Jk: hmm

Jhope : princess is upstairs go left side is her room .

Jk : thanks hyung .

Jhope : hmm

Jungkook left from there .

Jungkook open the door and saw you are sleeping and back is facing him .

You open your eyes because of door opening sound. And you see jungkook is standing on door step .

Jk : oh you up sorry for disturbing your sleep .

Yn: it's ok

Jk : here is today's notes complete it properly ok and gave me in collage ok . Because tomorrow is weekend so probably collage is off so take your good time to complete it ok .

Yn : hmm

Jk : btw your room is so pretty just like you .

Yn : hmm I chose and decorate my room by my own .

Your oppa come to your room with trey of snacks and bananamilk. And after see his favorite drink he become happy .

Jk : thanks hyung ( while smiling and drinking)

Jhope: yn your friend is such a baby .

Yn : yes oppo but when its come to college girls he became cold type .

Jk: hyung I m not a baby ( while pouting)

Jhope: yeah I see . Ok enjoy ok .

One hour later

Jungkook's phone ring and he see his mom is calling him . He excused himself and go to the balcony.

After sometime talking with his mom he come towards you and said .

Jk : cupcake I have to leave now my mom said some important work come . And I will call you tomorrow ok bye and take care bbye .

Yn : by kookie and thanks for the notes.

Time skip
After Dinner you again go to your room and sleep . And like this your next day also went like this .

To be continued

By guys
Like and comments