Chapter 45 | Puppy

Start from the beginning

I'll break that little puppy mine so badly she will wail for me for the rest of her life.

God, how I love when she cries. I am a sadist, but fuck, never in my life was I so aroused at the sight of woman crying. She really is something else. She cries so gently and pretty, her chubby cheeks turn bright red colour and her puppy lavender eyes all moisty. Perfect. It makes me want to shove my dick in her mouth and fuck it so roughly tears will never stop rushing down her face.

Imagining her pretty face as she gags on my cock with tears streaming down her face, looking up at me through her long thick eyelashes and lavender eyes makes me hard again. Fuck. My chest starts heaving in deep breaths, pain shooting through my hard dick I clentch my jaw together and close my eyes. Do not fucking lose it.

To add more fuel to the fire she moves again, creating friction when her ass rubs over my crotch.

Okay, that's it, little girl. Off now.

"Cali" I call her name pretty loudly, bitting on my lip I then stop myself from groaning in lust.

She lets out a small moan, paying no attention to my words she snuggles closer again.

Stop. Fucking. Moaning.

I am close to losing it "Cali wake up" I growl through seethed teeth, seriousness in my tone could cut air.

Finally it makes her move. Slowly she unburies herself from my body, sitting back on my thighs as she lets out an addicting small whimper. Pushing her head back she looks up to me whilst rubbing her hand through her sleepy eyes.

Finally she moves the hand away and big lavender puppy eyes flicker up to mine, her small mouth slightly part in O shape as she realizes she fell asleep. Her cheeks blush bright red, making my cock twitch in my pants. She's too fucking seductive.

Her long black eyelashes start fluttering to adjust her eyes while she glances up to me once more.

She needs to fucking stop staring at me with those fuck-me eyes or Imma do something she won't like.

Or she will... either way there'll be a lot of screaming.

Lust covering my senses my hand lashes towards her face, gripping her chubby red cheeks in tight hold, pursing out her plump pink lips. She lets out a soft gasp, but doesn't try to shove me away or tell me to stop which fills me up with pride. Such a good little puppy.

My eyes get stuck on her lips, how badly I want to bruise them with my torturing kisses. I want to bite on them, suck, pull, nibble. Mark her soft lips and leave them all swollen and dark, I want to devour her mouth, taste every little drop of her.

But I know if I'll have a taste now, I won't let her go until I'll drink up every drop. I won't let her leave until blood would drip down her lips. This much I want to mark them. This much I want to break her.

Resisting from my dark desires I force my look higher. Fuck, those red cheeks. Her face was so starved when she came here, there were only bones on her pretty face, but now her cheeks got full and chubby. So fucking adorable. Without a chance to stop myself I squeeze harder onto her cheeks, provoking a small wail. Fuck I want go bite on those cheeks, want to leave my marks all over them so no fucker would be able to even look at her without realizing she belongs to me. I want to tear them chubby cheeks off with my teeth, feast on them.

My eyes moving up they finally meet hers. I thought the big blue lavender ones could not possibly turn even more puppy, but I was clearly wrong. How dare she stare at me with those moisty puppy eyes and flutter her eyelashes and expect me not to lose my mind?

She's looking at me too dangerously for an innocent little girl. God, how much I want to be rough with her. Mark her, choke her, spank her, bite her, fuck her.