Chapter 45 | Puppy

DEMETRIOS' P.O.V.:

The feel of her soft and small body against me is... addicting. It feels like that is where she belongs - on my lap. I glance down at the small puppy curled up against my chest and can't help, but to take notice of how fucking cute she looks. So tiny and fragile, she fits perfectly on me. Truly, like she was made for my lap.

Her little unconscious twist forbids me to close my eyes as her peachy round ass rubs over my cock. I fist on the leather sofa, pinning nails into it and letting out a low groan as my cock twistches in my pants, shot of blood rushing through it, making me hard. Then she even lets out a small whimper as she grinds her head against my chest, getting comfortable. Fuck.

Hearing that small sexy whimper all I can think about is her whimpering beneath me as I'm pounding hard into her tight pussy, moaning my name then screaming for me to slow down and stop as hours pass. I will fuck this little one for hours straight, I don't care if she won't be able to handle it, that's what you get for rubbing that ass against me. Bad, bad girl.

Taking a deep breath, but immediately I realize I shouldn't have fucking done that as her intoxicating scent invades my nosetrils. She smells like lavender and vanilla mixed shit, but it's so fucking sexy it just made me hard again.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Tilting my head back, I stare up in the ceiling, fisting harder on the sofa whilst taking another breath, this time through my mouth. If I'm getting any harder I'm fucking her here and now, I don't care.

Deep down I know I can't let myself lose control and do that, she's not ready just yet. She'd never forgive me.

Not that I give a single fuck about her forgiveness, but if I'm planning on fucking her more than once, Imma need her to be okay with that. And trust me when I say I indeed plan to fuck her for a pretty long time. This much I know.

She turns me on way too much for my liking. When was the last time woman's bare smell drew me hard? Never. It never happened before and this fact alone makes me want to strangle her to death. Just wrap my hands around her little neck, squeeze and squeeze until light fades from her eyes and her little body turns limp in my hold.

But what's even worse than effect of her smell is that I'm fucking cuddling this little puppy for almost an hour already. She just fell asleep on my lap.

Fell. Fucking. Asleep.

With completely no shame like I'm her high school boyfriend. It makes me furious. Furious at myself because I let her and still keep her snuggled in me and actually don't want to push her away. Yes, I started this, but I didn't think she'll get this comfortable around me to actually fall asleep. Strange thing is that as much as it makes me furious it also makes me satisfied, she's getting more and more comfortable around me, my methods are working although I haven't used my tricks in long time, was pretty busy elsewhere. Soon I'll have my little girl exactly where I want her and it's going to be absolutely glorious.

Soon I will break her into the best little submissive I've had in my life.

I have to fucking control myself though, I scared her too much today. Even though her fear arouses me, how she's always so responsive and jumpy and nervous makes me want to ruin her beyond fixing. Break her mine. Permanently.

But too much fear is no good, too much fear drives her away from me. I had to set up a line that she so carelessly tried to blurr, I'm not sorry about that. But I was kind of sorry it drove her too scared of me, that was a mistake. I overreacted that is true, am not in the best mood lately, my calculating tricks and manipulation were put on hold because I was too busy with my mob, but it will soon get better and I'll grant her much more of my time.