Chapter 33 | Kiss daddy goodbye

Morning after that terrible nightmare and more terrible association with him in my room, Laura came to pay me a visit before her shift started, as she promised.

Thankfully I fell back asleep rather quickly last night and haven't seen him when I woke up. He was long gone. Thank God. He acted like a bit of an asshole honestly.. it's not my fault that those dreams make me scream and all on edge. It's not like I wanted for his guards to point their guns on me. Ugh, why did they even insist on telling him about it? Who'd understand..

Anyway enough about him.

So today was a good day, Laura brought us some different nail polish and some face masks as well. We had a girls day. It was absolutely what I needed. I can't be constantly kept at gunpoint with Demetrios. Being constantly under stress that even the bare sight of him is causing me.

Constantly figuring out how or what I feel. Ugh, it's so messed up. Expecially after he called me a whore and looked at me with that cold emotionless face. Not going to lie, that words did hurt me a bit. Althought they really shouldn't, he means nothing to me.

Except this fucked up sexual, erotic tension his god-carved presence is creating between us, there is nothing else.

He'a a murderer, a sadist and, most certainly, at least a confirmed sociopath.
A monster.

Anyway, Laura stayed with me for a few hours, she also brought me lunch to my room. After painting my nails in dark red colour we put on some face masks and of course had to gossip a little. It was mostly about Jane, but also some stuff about her boyfriend and maid duties. Uh, and definitely we cursed them murderers living in this house over and over again.

Then, unfortunately, at late afternoon she had to leave to work, leaving me back at being all alone in my room.

Deciding that it's time to wipe off the amazingly mosturizing second face mask that's currently still all over my face, I stand up from my bed-- oh, wait should I say Demetrios' bed.

I mentally vomit and roll my eyes.

Anyway, I head to the bathroom.

Leaning over my-- ehm, his sink, I clean up my face with cold water. Since it is rather late I decide that it's now time to finish off the girls day in style with taking a long hot shower, meanwhile washing my hair.

Stepping into the shower I let warm water pour over my sensetive skin. After taking my time doing all of my business I step out of the shower, wrapping my body in a big white towel, drying up my hair with a cotton t-shirt--> you all know how messy curls/waves can get right (crying on the inside).

Wrapping my hair into the t-shirt I step back to the sink and start brushing my teeth.

Few minutes later my business in the bathroom is nearly finished. Sliding the towel off my body I rub it through my skin for the last time and throw it into the laundry basket.

Naked, with only a shirt wrapped around my head, I walk back towards my bed and closet. Opening up the wooden closet doors I go through my pjyama drawer to find something suitable for sleeping. Although, per usual, I am trying to be fully dressed in this house, with little skin to show, but there is honestly nothing worse than being hot in bed. Nope. Not for me.

With that thought in my mind I pick up the only summer pjyama set I have. It's cute to die for though. It has koala on it wooh.