Pretty Girl

I know she has a boyfriend, but we're both drunk and making out.

"You know between you and him...your my favorite." She states matter of factly with her hand sneaking up my thighs.

I know she's straight, but every time she gets a little buzz, she sneaks me out of any room we're in. She's gonna wake up tomorrow morning in my bed and sneak out, and then we will never address it.

"Robbies, not gonna mind..." She says, inching closer and closer to me. She thinks this is flattery and that it's gonna work on me well....she's right.

It's 10 till midnight and lizzies had 3 drinks. And we're making out while her boyfriends probably flirting with other women. He doesn't know where we are but I'm sure he doesn't care anyway.

A few hours later everyone goes home as it's almost 4 am. I went to text lizzie about stopping this but she always changes the subject. She says she's straight and then we move on.

She can't keep on pretending. Shes a pretty girl. And everyone wants her but no one can have her.

I text lizzie around 7 pm asking if she wanted to go to a party with me and she asked if he could come to. I decided to allow it because she's his not mine.

Again the same thing that happens at every party happened. She pulls me away from the conversation I'm having to go make out with her. I mean yeah I could say no....but why would I want to?

I taste on her breath she hasn't had anything to drink. She's sober and kissing me. She's probably thinking I won't notice.

"Liz... we gotta talk about this"

"Why? I'm sober and we're kissing. I'm not straight I like both you and robbie. And if your gonna ask me to choose it's you...pretty girl. I remember everything we do but push it off cause I didn't know how to talk about it till now."