Friends

🧍🏻‍♀️🕳️hey

'lizzie pov;

It was 7:30 in the morning and y/n already got up to go for her daily morning run. (I don't run but let's pretend we do for the story. Also good for you if you do run) Which I think is weird like who wants to run that early in the morning...or at all? I sat up in our bed for like 15 minutes scrolling through my phone. After a while I went downstairs and made me a cup of coffee and decided to make breakfast for y/n and I, for when she gets back. "Liz!?" I hear y/n call out as the side door slams. "yeah?" I asked, turning around to put the eggs and toast on the plate going to hand it too her. "Guess what?" She asks jumping up and down. I tilt my head waiting for her to tell me why she's so happy. "Come on guess....please?" She looks at me giving me the puppy eyes she knows I can't resist. I laugh asking what was up. "I'm gonna build a stage in our back yard, and in the park, so I can do little concerts." I stared at her in disbelief. "Do we have enough for both stages? Like I don't think we can build both, we are gonna have to pay for the builders, the wood, the tools and the other materials." She looked at me still smiling like an idiot. "The builders and tools are already out of the way, Hailee, Taylor, your sisters, Kathryn, Este, Danielle, Alana, and The twins Noah and Joey, are gonna help us build the stages. And The haim sisters have the tools from when they made their stage." She walked closer to me trying to convince me. "Two things, Why my sister's, and why your brothers?" I stared at her in awe as she was thinking of an excuse. "Uhmmmm because they all get along." She played dumb knowing it's because she wants to make fun of the boys for being weaker than her. "When are the getting here?" I walked to her having to look up cause shes taller than me. She puckered her lips signaling for me to kiss her so I did. "Within the next hour so go change." She looked down at what I was wearing. (A tank top and basketball shorts) "you gotta change to, come on." I grabbed her hands moving to the bedroom so we could change. I went into the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth for the second time that day. "Hey y/n/n, come here real quick," I kinda yelled knowing she was in the closet, she ran into the bathroom putting a shirt over her head. "What's wrong bub?" I smirked towards her, "you know we got an hour," I said looking toward the shower. "And you wanna take a shower?" She asked staring at me like I was dumb, "you know it takes like three hours for you to get ou- ohhhhhh" She smiled, shut the bathroom door and we got in the shower.......

👁️👄👁️😀Y'all know what happened next

"WE'RE BACK BITCHESSSSSSS" Hey y'all want smut...anytime in the future cause like I can arrange it, it might not be good at first but it'll get better.