She surprises you at your concert pt2

Your POV;

It's 3:40 am right now and we are headed to the airport. Alana, Este and Danielle are in the middle row of the bus while Liz and I sat in the back near all the luggage. Liz is asleep on my lap and I'm on the phone with Perrie, trying to convince her to pick all five of us up from the airport in about 13 hours. She really wasn't budging so I asked her if she wanted to meet us somewhere because we won't have a tour bus for at least a day.

"Fine I'll meet you at the airport but jades coming with me because she missed you while you were in America." Pez tells me while I'm half asleep.

"Ok, its fine, even though I called her every fvcking day. Hey, you didn't tell mum or dad I was coming home did you? Cause I wanted to surprise them."
I asked my older sister hoping she would say her and jade where the only ones knowing about me coming home.

"Eh no only ja'dore, jes, Leigh, and I know." She said back to me. I could tell she had a smug look on her face even though her camera was facing upwards while she was brushing her teeth getting ready for bed.

"Babs is that y/n?" Alex yelled from their shared bedroom. He was like a big brother to me. I grew up watching and playing football and knowing that he plays for Liverpool is just ugh amazing. When I'm in town him and I train and i practice with his team.

"Yeah it is wanna say hi!?" She yells. And when I mean yell she fucking screams so loud. After Alex said hello, him and i talked while pez was putting her pajamas on. They said their goodnights while I put my phone on the car port charger.

🙄Time skip 12 hours cause I don't feel like writing what it's like being on a plane cause I've never been on one....anygay

"Bubs wake up we're here." I shook my sleeping girlfriend and of course she didn't wake up. I shook her a couple more times hoping she would budge but she didn't. I turned in my seat noticing that she had her headphones in so she couldn't hear shit i was saying.

"Hey wake up, we're at the airport and pez is picking us up." I stood up lightly grabbing her headphones out of her ears and putting them in my pocket. Finally she opens her eyes.

"Can I have my headphones back please?" She asked stretching her arms.
I smiled reaching up to grab our luggage from above our seats.

"Nah babe Perrie's here. Come on or she'll leave without us." I smiled towards liz seeing her smile tiredly back. I held out my hands for her to grab which she gladly took. We got off the plane seeing pez's car with jade in the front seat getting out to greet the five of us.

"JADEEEEE!" I yelled while she was running towards us. I look over and see liz covering her ears, due to the fact she was still trying to wake up.

(Ignore Jeremy)

"Y/NNNNN, HOW'VE YOU BEEN HUN!!!" She said hugging me, then, Danielle, Este then Alana, then the love of my life. Elizabeth Chase Olsen. I could see pez trying to catch up to her best friend.

"I've been amazing, we've been on tour in america as you know. It was amazing i liked the ohio crowd they were loud as hell. Which is always amazing." I smiled as we all started walking towards Perrie's car.

"That's great lil sis. Put all your luggage in the boot and we'll go out for lunch. Leigh and Jesminda are waiting for us at the diner." Perrie hugged all of us, before we started to put the bags in the back.

"Pez. This car is far to small. There are 7 of us...this car can only fit 5 people." Alana, told perrie like it wasn't obvious.

"Yeah, i know. Liz sit on y/n/n' lap. Lana your sitting on Este's lap." Perrie smiled, I could tell it was a sarcastic smile. I smiled back towards my big sister with the same smug grin grabbing Liz's hands walking towards the passenger side. I got in the car first then helping lizzie get in, shutting the door and scooting over so everyone else could fit in on the other side.