Is it over now?

I got on the plane leaving my past behind. Lizzie tried calling me over and over and I threw my phone away. I have to start over.

Yesterday we had the biggest argument I'm the past 3 months. She hit me then gave me a dying rose. Like our love. She slept on the couch and I left early this morning.

--------‐-----------3 Months earlier------------------

2:47 am. That's what the clock read when Elizabeth walked into our shared bedroom. Drunk. I went to sleep by myself the past three nights because she was out with friends.

Every morning I would have to go get her coffee to sober her up. So I decided to do it on my morning jog around Central Park.

Every morning for the next 3 month Elizabeth wouldn't be home until 3 am or later.

-------------------present time----------------

I'm moving back to LA. I didn't tell liz-Elizabeth that I was moving back. Part of me hopes she finds out and comes crawling back but part of me doesn't.

I called my friend Taylor to come pick me up once I landed and she happily agreed.

When she picked me up we went out for coffee and I swear I saw lizzie waiting on customers.

"Yeah, y/n, she's a traitor." Taylor remarked.

"She's a lying traitor Tay. She didn't care about me only that she got to have fun."

I check my phone as I heard a buzz

Elizabeth Olsen with another women? Where is fiancé?

"Shit" I thought aloud, "Will you take me to a hotel for the night Tay?" I asked.

"Yeah of course"

-------@ hotel--------

I said goodbye to my bestfriend and called Elizabeth....almost. I wanted to hit that button and cuss at her until I couldn't breathe but that would be no use. So I went to the nearest bar to take someone home.

Two hours into me being there I'm shitfaced. I walked to the bar so I didn't have to worry about getting home. This person kept eyeing me all night so I decided to go talk to them. Out side the bar I see cameras flashing so I knew Elizabeth would know about this in the morning.

They buy me a few drinks and we go back to my hotel room and things get heated. I only wanted it to be a make-out get out type deal but I think they had other plans.

"Come here" the person says but I hear her. I hear lizzie instead of this play thing. Is this wrong if she did it first? Is it over? Officially. Is it over even if I didn't go all the way?

.Hey guys🫶🤪.