Instagram live

3rd person pov;

You're sitting in the living room on a friend of yours Instagram live before lizzie got back. "Hey lovelies, it's 3:33 which means it's time for our weekly attunement." Lauren said smiling at the comments people left for her. "Now i have a very special guest today, I've collabed with this artist in the past, during my fifth harmony days. Her and i have been friends since our highschool days though." You set your phone up on the ring light getting ready for lauren to add you.

"LAUREN!!!!" you throw your hands up yelling her name, since you have not seen her for 2 years. "Hey how have you been, the last time I saw you, it was the 2018 vmas." You say excitedly.

"I mean, i released a couple new songs. That you helped write and produce," She smiles then continues but before she could you do a little hair flip. "We should collab again. But this time...we  NEED your vocals mamas." You smiled at the comment knowing your fans have been wanting you to add vocals on a song that you helped write.

"Bub I'm home!" Lizzie yelled walking in the living room before pausing, and wondering if she ruined your live.

"Is that Liz?" Lauren asked excitedly. Before you could answer Lizzie walks over and sits on your lap, and starts taking over the live with Lauren. While they talked you started reading the comments about how Liz looks really pretty and all that.

"Baby let me up." You whispered into Lizzie's year and patted her thigh. She shivered and slightly got up watching you walk into the kitchen. When you walked back into the living room you saw Lizzie saying by to the fans and Lauren and getting off your Instagram.

"Hey babe," you say taking a drink of water and offering it to Lizzie. Which she gladly took. "How was your day?" You continued.

She smiled up at you and set the water on the coffee table, walking towards you and grabbing your waist.

"It was amazing, how bout yours?" She stated then started kissing your neck.

"What are you doing?" You asked and felt her smirk against the skin. She suddenly pushed you to the couch and straddled your legs.

"Nothing." She says with a slight attitude getting up and walking away.

🙄None of this makes sense I know...shush.