Zoom meeting (Wanda maximoff)

Your pov;

Peter and I are in the same science class and since schools are shut down, I'm sitting in Wanda and Is' room on a zoom meeting. Just staring off into space thinking about our next mission and who we are gonna have to fight. I heard a door open but I didn't think anything of it because if you don't slam and lock our door it doesn't stay shut.

When I finally stopped daydreaming I saw Peter trying to get my attention so I text him on snap.

                     🕷️SPIDEYBOY🕷️
Wanda is in your room😶

Yes it's her room as well what's the problem?😃

Just turn off your camera for a minute and look for your self🙄

What is she doing?

She's doing wiggly woos again.

"Uhm miss? Can I turn off my camera and mic real quick I'll be back in like 3 minutes." I asked the old lady since we weren't really doing anything anyway. Although she didn't say anything I still did.

"Babe! Are you in here?" I yelled walking to the shared closet. Seeing she wasn't in there I looked in the bathroom to find her doing her makeup.

"Hey," Wanda says.

"Hi? What are you doing?" I asked looking at her through the mirror.

"My makeup."

"Why?" I started walking towards her.

"Bored." She didn't look at me once wtf.

"I'll be off the call in like two minutes."

"Cool Nat, Carol, Vision and I are going out." Why with microwave, what's going on.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked eyeballing her jeans and hoodie. (Emo Wanda but with now style😃.) She looked like a cute little drug dealer.

"With vision?"

"Tony said we need protection," She said finally looking at me.

"I'll go." I told her starting to put on my hoodie, which she pulled off immediately.

"No. You have class."

"Babe that's my last class today. It's fine."

"No you have a training class with happy, I know when you get out of real school I'm not stupid."

"How do I have training with someone who isn't even in this country. Am I gonna fight him over 'zoom'." I thought to myself

"I'll be back in 45 minutes love you." She told me as she got up on her tippy toes and kissed my cheek.

"Love you too."

30 minutes later

"Come on! You got this y/sh/n (superhero name)!" Happy yelled through the screen. Just sitting there eating chips.

"Why can't I just wait till Wanda gets back and train with her, I'll be more sore in the morning with her. Like you're not doing anything but eating and sitting on your couch." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Tony told me what to do...so I'm doing it. And never roll your eyes at me again y/l/n. I will come to new york and beat your ass myself."

"Whatever dude. Im taking a break." I said sitting on the ground taking a drink of water.

"Hey jarvis?"

"Yes ms. y/l/n?"

"Is anyone else home?" I asked standing up after hearing a noise from outside my door.

"It appears a female is outside your door, would you like me to sound the alarm?"

"No it's fine. I have gotten enough training for a break in. Hang up on happy for me will you?"

"Sure thing ms. Y/l/n."

I stand in front of my bed with my knife in one hand and my other fist balled tightly. I see the knob turn thinking I'm either gonna get stabbed/shot or gonna have to run after them.

"Babe I'm hommeeee!" Jesus fuck why does she always choose to scare me.

"What the fuck. Don't ever do that again." I throw my knife flawlessly to where it lands in the wall next to her head.

"Hey to you too. I got you some food and some monsters," she said as she handed me a bag with the containments in it.

"Also stop throwing your knives at me."
Wanda said as she did her cute little wiggly woos with her hand.

"I'm getting in the shower then I'm going to bed and tomorrow I'm not training with happy I'm either training with you, steve, carol or nat." I walked pass her grabbing my towel. Then her wrist.

"what are you doing?" She whispered seductively.

"moving you so i can grab shorts," I whispered back in the same tone while picking her up and throwing her on the bed. She did her head tilt and I knew I was in trouble.

"Fuck" I whispered in panic.

Hey