Hoodies

(⬆️⬆️⬆️that's the hoodie lizzie took from you.)

"BABE!" I yelled getting out of the shower. I didn't hear an answer so i put the towel around my body and walked into our shared room. I yelled for lizzie again, and again not getting an answer from her. I walked out of our room and downstairs since I heard music down there.

"bub?" I walked into the living room that leads to the kitchen. Stopping when I saw lizzie sitting on the couch.

"Mamas, have you not heard me calling for you?" I asked walking towards the back of the couch and hugging her from behind, kissing her shoulder.

"No, sorry baby I was playing with the puppy's. What did you need?" She asked still faced the other way. I walked towards the front of the couch to now be standing in front of her.

"I was gonna ask if you had seen my favourite hoodie but I found it," I said pulling lizzie to stand up.

"I found it actually it was in your closet and i got cold." She said innocently giving me her best puppy dog eyes.

"Why my closet, you have perfectly good hoodies of your own?" I whined and looked at her as she started to sit back down to play with the puppies.

"Cause it smells like you and I like it," lizzie mumbled under her breath playing tug-a-war with our youngest pit.

"Well, then can I use one of yours cause I need clothes to put on!" I yelled as I walked back to our bedroom looking for one of her hoodies.

I heard running footsteps after me, so I hurried and grabbed her favourite hoodie from her side of the closet. When she walked in all she did was stare at me.

"Hey, why did you choose my favourite!" She whined as she started walking towards me with our puppy not far on her tail.

"Cause you chose mine. Wanna watch a movie." I rolled my eyes walking back downstairs to the couch.

"Stop."

"What." I stopped then turned around looking at lizzie.

"Carry me." Lizzie made grabby hands at me. Trying to keep a straight face I walked towards her.

"You're acting like a child....get on my back." I told her turning back around and squatting.

"Yay. Come on Pancho." She yelled as we walked downstairs to watch y/f/m.

✌🏻😗Done....I'm working on zoom calls pt 2 and another one I forget the name of. How was everyone's week?