Shopping (Cornelia Street pt.3)

It 10:45 am and the kids are still sleeping on the couch. We have a lot of things to do within the next couple days. We need to go shopping for them so they can get new clothes and toys. I also need to buy them things for their bedrooms.

Lizzie's in the kitchen making chocolate chip pancakes and bacon. I smiled walking past the kitchen seeing her in her own little world. I walked into the living room seeing Peyton sitting up rubbing the tired out of his eyes and Kaylee still asleep.

"Hi sissy!" He jumped up excitedly. I walked over and he immediately jumped onto my front almost knocking me down. I looked over at Kaylee hoping his yell didn't wake her. Thank (insert whatever you say I don't want to offend anyone,) it didn't.

"Hi, lower your voice kk's sleeping and we don't wanna wake her. Go to the kitchen and help Lizzie make pancakes then we'll go shopping. Ok?" I smiled at him as he hopped off of me and ran to the kitchen, with me follow right behind him.

When I walked in the kitchen I saw peyton looking at Lizzie with wide eyes not knowing what to do or say. I smiled at Lizzie as she turned around and noticed him. I'm pretty sure he didn't blink.

"Peyton, buddy. This Elizabeth, or Lizzie. She's my girlfriend and shes gonna help me with you guys. Say hi."
I told him kneeling in front of him.

"Hi Lizzie. I'm Peyton and I like dinosaurs and trucks." He said after a moment of hesitation. I saw Lizzie smile in awe at him.

"Hey, I like dinosaurs too, your sister is the truck person. I bet you can help her work on her truck." She smiled at me knowing I couldn't say no to her.

Kaylee woke up a little while later and she ate her pancakes as everyone else was getting ready. I finished getting Peyton and kaylee ready, so I sat them on the couch and put on cartoons for them to watch till Lizzie, and myself were ready.

I was laying back on the bed watching Lizzie pull my hoodie over her body since 'all of hers were dirty' I'm calling bullshit on that.

"Ready?" I asked standing up and walking to the bedroom door.

"Yeah where are your shoes love?" She looked down at my sock covered feet.

"Downstairs, what car are we taking?"

"Yours, cause you already have the seat in there."

"K, guys come on we're gonna go shopping!" I yelled into the living room putting my shoes on and grabbing my keys of the table.

\time skip to the mall🙃/

"I don't know how to shop for kids so...grab whatever you want and we'll go try them on ok?." I said as we entered the mall, hoping I'm doing this right.

"I'll be right back babe." Lizzie kissed my cheek and walked away. Kaylee, Peyton and I were walking through the girls section because it's the closest to where we entered.

"Sissy, can I have this?" Peyton asked holding up a Jojo siwa dress. "I think it will make me look pretty like Kaylee."

I knew I was going to get shamed as a 'parent' but, I let him get it because CLOTHES DONT HAVE GENDER😡. Kaylee came back with earrings and necklaces since she already picked out clothes.

"What are these?" She asked holding up the earrings.

"Those are earrings, Lizzie and I have our ears pierced so her and I wear those when we go out like now. Do you guys wanna get your ears pierced?" I asked looking between the two 6 year olds.

"Does it hurt?" They both asked and I wasn't going to lie to them so I told them it depends on the person.

A little while later Lizzie got back with a bag in her hand smiling wickedly. (This will be used for a completely different story.😘)

"Whatcha got there baby?" I laughed nervously watching her move the bag behind her back.

"Don't worry bout it babygirl. Let's just worry about the kids. Ok? OK." I was scared for my life not gonna lie.

"We gotta get the kids lunch and they want their ears pierced. Do you guys want your hair cut too?" I turned to them looking at Peyton's shaggy hair and Kaylee's hair that's down to her knees.

They both said yes to getting their hair cut so we did that then payed for our stuff then left the mall. We went to 2nd Ave deli for lunch then we went to go get ears pierced.

Peyton cried getting his and Kaylee didn't so on the car ride home she was making fun off him for that making him cry harder.

"Guys Lizzie and I have to go to a tattoo appointment today so my best friend Oliva is going to watch you guys for 3 hours max." I knew Kaylee was a fan of Olivia Rodrigo so she would have fun I don't know about pey though.

"Can I see your tattoo?" Peyton asked with excitement.

"Yeah but when I get home since 6 year olds are not allowed at this place. In ten years you can come with me to get one. Same with you Kaylee if you guys want of course." I said pulling into the drive and putting the car in park. Liv was already here but Liz and I were going to stay for a couple minutes.

"LIV HONEY IM HOME!" I yelled causing Lizzie to smack me, and hard might I add.

"Y/N!!!" she yelled running from the kitchen in her bathing suit. She was in the back swimming something I told her not to do unless I'm here.

"Stop. Did you get in my pool?"

"No." She lied.

"Your hair is wet and you smell of chlorine. Come on man I told you not to do that cause I need to clean it."

"Don't worry....I cleaned it. So Kaylee, Peyton and I can have a swimming party. Speaking of which where are they?" She asked now shivering because of the cold house.

I pointed to the living room and sighed taking off my shoes and walking towards them before Kaylee yells her head off.

"Hi," Was all Olivia managed to get out before Kaylee screamed bloody murder. I covered my hands looking around for Lizzie.

"Ok you can leave now y/n bye." Kaylee said and Peyton nodded his head after her.

"Damn your gonna kick me out of my own house? Fine. LIZZIE LETS GO WE'RE NOT WELCOME HERE." I smiled at the kids and my BestFriend walking out of the house.

"Coming my love just putting something away." She said walking out the door and towards the Scarlet Red Ferrari a little down the drive way.

"BYE SISSY AND LIZZIE." The twins yelled after us with Rodrigo laughing behind them.

(I have a feeling you will want a part five so....guess what😃I'm already on it)

There are a lot of Easter eggs in this for upcoming chapters. So yeha